Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
How to Speak So People Listen: Grab Their Attention & Get Your Message Heard
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
'Great communication is at the heart of all business; Mike’s approach makes this accessible to everyone.'
Mike Ames, founder of Flair Business Growth Consultancy
From the Inside Flap
‘Great communication is at the heart of all business; Mike’s approach makes this accessible to everyone.' Mike Ames, founder of Flair Business Growth Consultancy
In a busy world of noise, how do you get your message across?
Everyone knows how vital good communication is in any business. But what’s the point if no-one’s listening to you?
How to Speak so People Listen shows you how to make sure that what you’re saying is being listened to and making a difference. Using proven techniques from the world’s most successful communicators, debaters and conversationalists, you’ll discover how to:
• Always be heard by speaking in a compelling, persuasive and powerful way
• Seize attention, make an impact and leave a memorable first impression
• Think fast and quickly adapt your message to suit your audience
• Stand out at meetings, conferences, networking events and chance encounters
• Be confident at public speaking – someone people really want to listen to
Effective tools, strategies, tips and tricks will make sure you’re able to command attention and know that, whenever you speak, people will want to hear what you have to say.
- Item Weight : 13.4 ounces
- Paperback : 234 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0273786377
- ISBN-13 : 978-0273786375
- Dimensions : 5.43 x 0.55 x 8.5 inches
- Publisher : Pearson Education (December 26, 2013)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,117,327 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This is position that is giving insight in to how to speak..
Get it and master your speech...