- File Size: 431 KB
- Print Length: 50 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 29, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00E8KMRX6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,230,132 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How To Be Successful On Twitter Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) You are already on and basically know how to use Twitter, but you are not yet skillfully using the apps created for more advanced Twitter users.
(2) You want to have better interactions with and/or increase your number of followers. You created your account, got some followers, but have seemingly reached a "wall" in terms of total followers and follower engagement.
Why are you on Twitter? What are you trying to do? If you can answers those questions, then this book is for you. If you *can't* answers those questions, or just created your Twitter account last night, then you need something more basic. What might that be? I have two suggestions:
(1) Marc Guberti's "Twitter Domination" Course on Udemy is pretty comprehensive, covers nearly all the questions you might have, and saves you the hassle of having to get the information from a variety of sources. Marc is also good with answering questions in a timely manner.
(2) "Follow Me! Creating a Personal Brand with Twitter" by Sarah-Jayne Gratton. Gratton is a premier self-made Twitter expert. This is a 200+ page book and your head will explode if you try to learn and implement what is says all at once. Please read reviews of this product first but if you read this plus Marc Guberti's stuff then I would say you're good to go as far as Twitter is concerned.
Written in a way that makes this social media platform with all its complexities understandable, Marc breaks it down comprehensively into very easy to digest steps -- in a way you won't feel overwhelmed or bored.
As a community manager, who specializes in social media, I'd definitely say it's worth a read!
He provides information about what it is like to be a "newborn chick" on Twitter to how to make money in social media, specifically on Twitter.
There were a few points he touched on that I already knew, yet I learned so much more about social media from his book. For example, he recommends different apps and explains their functions to effectively and efficiently tweet.
To address other reviews on editing: There is one editing mistake that stood out for me, but I can see how it was not caught. I have seen worse editing by major publishing companies. His tone, style and structure are appropriate for his audience. This book is not meant to be an academic journal article. Simple language and structure are essential for social media users.
Thank you Marc Guberti, much appreciated!!
e.g. learn to know the difference of your and you're, by and buy.
And the information contained in this book is both real and valuable.
The only problem with this book is that it needs some serious editing. It lacks structure and at some sections it reads like a chain of thoughts rather than a well thought out piece of writing.
Shows ways to not only build up a large following , but also how to build an INTERACTIVE community that constantly converses with you and shares you stuff. Very useful read.