- Age Range: 6 and up
- Grade Level: 1 and up
- Series: Writers' Workshop
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (October 14, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007755422
- ISBN-13: 978-0007755424
- ASIN: 0415579902
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.3 x 11.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,753,250 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Teach Writing Across the Curriculum: Ages 6-8 (Writers' Workshop) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Sue Palmer is a writer, broadcaster and education consultant. Specialising in the teaching of literacy, she has authored over 150 books and has contributed to numerous television programmes and software packages. She is the author of Speaking Frames: How to Teach Talk for Writing: Ages 8-10 and Speaking Frames: How to Teach Talk for Writing: Ages 10-14, also published by Routledge.