- Textbook Binding: 234 pages
- Publisher: Longman Pub Group; 5 Sub edition (August 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321012461
- ISBN-13: 978-0321012463
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,400,296 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Think Straight About Psychology 5 Sub Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
General; Mass media; Medical; Methodology; Non-Fiction; Objectivity; Psychiatry; Psychology; Reference; Research; Research & Methodology
Top customer reviews
Accessible language, examples helpful in understanding complicated concepts- really great book!