- File Size: 3242 KB
- Print Length: 88 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 14, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ZP4CPK4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #444,521 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Thrive in South Korea: 97 Tips from Expats Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 88 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have several years of experience living abroad, and so.. I personally wish there was more practical information. I found the information on KOTESOL, Iherb, KEB, MyBee, and etc. VERY helpful. I just wish there was more.
Overall, it's a great book
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > English as a Second Language
- Books > Travel > Asia > General
- Books > Travel > Asia > South Korea > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Language Instruction > English as a Foreign Language
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Asia > Far East
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Asia > North & South Korea