Beauty Summer Reading Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 29, 2016
Excellent information to share with seniors. I have used the first chapter in leading seniors in an exercise program.
on March 12, 2014
Was recommended and used in a class that I attended. Found the best use was rereading it as reminder of what not to do.
on November 25, 2014
I appreciated the variety of exercises that would increase one's balance. This is an important help in fall prevention and the consequences that come with a fall.
3 people found this helpful
on December 24, 2016
The instruction are easy to follow.
on January 21, 2012
This is a very helpful book on balance and preventing falls. I purchased one for myself and one for my Mom.
4 people found this helpful
on September 11, 2009
This book provides a very good insight of how to retain balance and prevent falls. Really wish I had known the information before a fall I had earlier this year - knowing some of that could have prevented the severity of the damage encurred. Many interesting facts presented about falls/not falling and some basic stretching/strengthening execises are included.
6 people found this helpful
on May 13, 2014
Easy to understand. My 84 year old Mom is using it and loves it. I would recommend it to anyone
2 people found this helpful
on March 1, 2006
I've added exercises from this book to my standard morning exercise routine. I suspect it will help with our balance but it certainly has already made us more cognizant of the need to keep in better physical shape. It is clearly written and the illustrations make it easy to copy the routines.
7 people found this helpful
on November 19, 2014
It helped.
on October 18, 2009
I TEACH A SEATED FITNESS CLASS FOR ADULTS WITH LIMITED MOBILITY. THE BOOK HAS GIVEN ME GREAT IDEAS.
3 people found this helpful