- File Size: 280 KB
- Print Length: 79 pages
- Publication Date: February 17, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004OEIUT6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,576,274 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How Traders Achieve Creative Flow Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Utilizing the ideas and exercises presented in this book I was able to unleash the creative trader within myself. Learning to see the market from a different lens allowed me to walk down different avenues of trading and think differently while being in those trades. Michael teaches you simple concepts that you can use immediately which can help you adapt to a constantly changing trading world. Concepts such as increasing your value to infinity, creating habits of success, and building an "ecosystem" which you extract, use and trade information. This is truly powerful stuff!
Most importantly to me, his work has taught me to approach everything in life creatively rather than rigidly. I can not emphasize enough what a great investment this work is. Should you have the courage to step up your game, I hope you take the step to utilize the information presented in this book.
Lastly, Renita T. Kalhorn a performance strategist adds a section to the book titled "Into the flow zone" which are "21 Strategies for extreme productivity, excellence, and engagement. I enjoyed this as well as it gave me useful tips that I can use daily and immediately. I really had fun with them. Thank you for reading and I hope you will find my review helpful.
EVERYTIME YOU FEEL OVERCONFIDENT... READ IT.
EVERYTIME YOU FEEL NORMAL... READ IT.
I AM STILL SPEECHLESS.
JUST ONE "but" THING:
I GUESS HIS LAST NAME
This book will change you...
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Investing > Introduction
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Investing > Investing Basics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Money Management