Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: How to Train Your Dragon: Befriending a Foe
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on February 24, 2011
I wish there was a book out there like this one (good pictures from the movie, good text) that covered the whole movie, but Toothless was my daughter's favorite character, so she was happy with it and has enjoyed reading it quite a few times. (This book primarily discusses Hiccup's attempts to become friends with Toothless.)
on November 17, 2013
I love this book! It is the best book ever. My opinion is that no book have experienced in reading is better then this book I read here. I love all the shows and the movie and cannot wait until the second movie comes out! Why I chose this rating? I chose all star rating because this book... This book is unbelievably amazing! What book is better then this? Please get it and choose all star rating for it! IT IS AWESOME!
on January 10, 2011
It's not that it was a bad book, but my 4 year-old son was disappointed by it. As I read it to him he seemed to be waiting for an exciting part the whole time and when it ended he had a sort of "that was it?" look on his face. Perhaps if we had not just very recently watched the movie for the second time it would have been better. The book is just a recap from the point Hiccup decides to capture the dragon to the point he builds the fin and learns to fly on the dragon. There really isn't much funny or cute about it besides the drawings, the story itself is very basic. It's an easy bedtime story to read though, somewhat interesting and good pictures. Probably for children who haven't recently seen the movie it would be even better.
on April 7, 2010
My 6 year old daughter LOVED the movie and was super excited when I came home with the book. She was not dissappointed and neither was I. Since she saw the movie with her dad, I didn't know the story and was quiet impressed.
on November 10, 2010
This book has become one of our favorites for bedtime reading. Its a cute story with a moral without being too preachy or overly sappy.
on October 5, 2013
this book caught me eye since it intrigued me as it starts very similar to my won book Dragon Magic
but there the similarity ends. it is a very lovely little tale and the illustrations put mine to shame.
on January 4, 2011
My 3 year old was scared to watch the movie so I invested on these books and they are now his favorite. He's now a dragon fan and has endearingly names his 1 year old sister "Terrible Terror".
on March 28, 2013
Our daughter loves all things "How to Train Your Dragon." This was a must have. Now that she is reading well she has been inspired to read her dragon books. So glad I bought this!
on January 1, 2013
My son is in love with the movie and the new cartoon, so this was a natural. I'm not sure he has read it yet, though. The Kindle is new and the games are kind of compelling to him right now.
on October 1, 2013
anything with how to train your dragons and my son must have it. We read this book so many times that I have it memorized and if it ever got lost I would buy it again