Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on April 16, 2014
My 10 year old daughter loves this series and I love the fact that she enjoys reading so much. She loves all the characters and appreciates the lessons learned. She gets so engrossed in the adventures of Hiccup and his friends she reads the books in record time.
on June 8, 2017
Great Book!
on June 11, 2017
My daughter loves these books
on October 25, 2015
Amazing story my 9 year old loves this series .
on November 29, 2015
My 8 year old son loves this series!
on July 17, 2017
Good product be aware you cannot combine shipping despite same purchasing agent
on November 23, 2016
I do not see anywhere that this is not a book. I thought I ordered a book. I received a notice about this being a Kindle book. Can This be "returned" for the book??
such cute books. just like the movies. I would highly recommend these for any How To Train Your Dragon fan. love them.
on March 29, 2015
This is an awesome series. My girls absolutely love the original Toothless over the remake one that's in the movies. Our whole family is currently enjoying this series (adults, teen and a child) :-D
on January 14, 2015
I have read books 1-6, and I think it is a great book. I'm a HUGE fan of the how to train your Dragon book series I highly recommend this book for all children who like action filled books. I am still working on the seventh book(as of now), and I still LOVE the books. I can't wait to read books 8-12. :) ;)