- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 2 hours and 8 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Audible Studios
- Audible.com Release Date: April 7, 2015
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00U318R1A
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
|Free with your Audible trial|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Follow what you like to do 2. Find a mentor and learn all you can 3. Don't Give up 4. Read all you can about what your doing 5. Focus on your project 6. Take Notes, Re read and repeat. LOL I just saved you $9.00
My advice to those starting out is keep asking yourself if you should be an entrepreneur. If you slowly find yourself disliking the corporate world, go start your own business. Get a real estate license or some other license where you work for an organization yet you are your own boss.
The only thing I didn't like about the book was it read like a blog. But then again, that's what Mark intended it to be - a compilation of blogs.
Overall, it was great!