|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
How to Work with an Editor: A Guide for (Nervous) Authors Kindle Edition
|Length: 54 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- File size : 2317 KB
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 54 pages
- Publication date : June 21, 2017
- ASIN : B0733CKLFG
- Publisher : The Self Publishing Formula Limited; 1st edition (June 21, 2017)
- Lending : Enabled
- Language: : English
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #22,471 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a section on frequently asked questions and several appendices that provide examples of pieces that were edited. I recommend the book as a quick read for writers who are looking for basic information without superfluous material.