- File Size: 101 KB
- Print Length: 18 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 1, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B018TC3UPC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#544,888 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #441 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Business & Money
- #475 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #907 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
How To Write a Bestseller In 7 Easy Steps Kindle Edition
Item Under Review
This book is currently unavailable because there are significant quality issues with the source file supplied by the publisher.
The publisher has been notified and we will make the book available as soon as we receive a corrected file. As always, we value customer feedback.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Right off the top... anybody who tells you they can tell you how to be a best-seller is lying to you. Has the author written best-sellers? Far from it. It's a mind scam.
For an unknown author, I usually take a look around to see if the book is worth my hard-earned cash, and I suggest you do the same. Unfortunately, there is not much to investigate. The author has not listed a picture or an author page or a bio, so no help there. Using the “Look Inside” feature reveals the quality of the writing, a sample of which is provided here: “Give a story to your audience that you would yourself will like the topic but you are sure somebody else would listen and implement the lessons learned to make his life a success.” This could be written by someone with good intentions, but the absence of a qualified proofreader is evident. Best to pass on this one. One star.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship