How to Write a Lot: A Practical Guide to Productive Academic Writing (2018 New Edition) Second Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
Table of Contents
- Specious Barriers to Writing A Lot
- The Care and Feeding of Writing Schedules
- Starting a Writing Group
- A Brief Foray Into Style
- Writing Journal Articles
- Writing Books
- Writing Proposals for Grants and Fellowships
- "The Good Things Still to Be Written"
About the Author
“Tips to increase your productivity and a surprisingly good section on grammar.” —Thesiswhisperer.com
“Silvia draws from his own experience in psychology to explain how to write, submit, and revise academic work, from journal articles to books, all without sacrificing evenings, weekends, and vacations. The tips and strategies in this second edition… have been fully updated to apply to academic writing in most disciplines.” —Midwest Book Review
- Publisher : APA LifeTools; Second edition (September 1, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 110 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1433829738
- ISBN-13 : 978-1433829734
- Item Weight : 6.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 5 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,669 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: