Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: How to Write a Movie in 21 Days: The Inner Movie Method
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 5, 2000
Unlike most sreenwriting books, this one seems to speak directly to the reader and keep their interst by influencing the writer to keep on writing instead of discouraging them with reality checks like most writers tend to do. Viki King has the abiltiy to inspire the writer in all of us helping them to work through the road blocks.
on September 8, 2010
It has really given me alot of good tips so far but unfortunately I have just started the book, I still have lots more to go but so far it has helped me alot in my imagination and writing and helped me see things differently than the dirrection I was going, I recomend this book, it is good.
on November 3, 2009
This book is excellent in showing a beginner how to get the job done quick. It is very informative as far as what big studio execs and agents want to see in a script.
review image
on August 25, 1998
This book is brilliant! I just finished my first screenplay (currently rewriting it) and I can honestly say that everything she says in this book is TRUE! This book is more a confidence builder and motivator than anything else -- it tells you to get up off your ass and JUST DO IT! She also tells you to use your day job to write your script--which is what I did, I actually wrote my script in my free time on the job! That way you can use your job to better yourself and pay your bills at the same time! (she advises you to use your company's Xerox machine to copy scripts--it gives you a reason for being on a job you hate!) I started out writing a page a day--the point of the story is, you DO have time to write--you just have to use spare minutes within your day to do it. She also helps you understand that self-doubt is normal, especially on the first script, so she recommends that you surround yourself with supportive friends and family--I couldn't have gotten through my first script without the support of a few friends who believed in me.
She's been there and done that, and it's amazing how good she is at shoring up your self-confidence.
on October 31, 2011
This is the only book you need to learn the craft. Everything else comes from inside you. It's so clear and induces you to open your mind and just write.
on January 5, 2013
I got about the same information searching online, but this puts it at my finger tips, so for the price, it isn't too bad!
on September 12, 2011
No, i didnt get my script done in 21 days but i did make significant progress and the tips and process were *very*useful.
on October 5, 2013
If you want to be a screenwriter and want to start writing your first screenplay try this book, it will help you a lot.
on December 8, 2012
This is definitely a very good quick reference guide to helping your method of writing. Good tips included in book.
on May 8, 2015
Fantastic book with gimmicky title. It gets you to complete a screenplay as advertised. A rare thing for a book.