- Hardcover: 179 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown and Company; 1st edition (1961)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0007DL4DM
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,411,184 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Write Without Knowing Nothing: A Book Largely Concerned with the Use and Misuse of Language at Home and Abroad Hardcover – 1961
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.