From the Author
There is a known glitch in Amazon's system that can trigger the Availability to say "Ships in 1-3 weeks" when in most cases the book ships much faster. Please order with confidence. Using the "Add to Cart" button and BUY NEW ensures you are receiving the most up-to-date version of this book.
Inside this Quick Reference Guide You Will Find:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Quick overview
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC): Detailed formula explanation
- Ideas for All Income Levels: Take advantage of formula rules
- Tax-free and Tax-deferred Places to Save: Explore investing options
- Education Accounts: Choose the right one and who should own it
- Life Insurance: Discover all the flexible uses
- Single or Divorced Parent: Learn valuable strategies just for you
- College Offers: Distinguish between free money and award of debt
- Tax Benefits for Education Expenses: Make smart choices
From the Back Cover
Tracy Foote consults with leading advisors on investing, business strategies, life insurance, and student eligibility for federal aid. Her book provides an introduction to the financial aid process, giving parents extensive information and sound advice. Whether parents are saving for a newborn or college is looming around the corner, they can identify areas to save thousands of dollars.