- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
How Do You Dance? Board book – April 20, 2021
"Halloween Hustle" by Charlotte Gunnufson
Skeleton is dancing his way to a Halloween party—but as he grooves across town, he keeps stumbling, tumbling, and falling apart! Can Skeleton stay in one piece long enough to make it to the party? | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Need it sooner?
Special offers and product promotions
"A gleeful, tender celebration of self-expression through movement, destined to become a favorite read-aloud."
"Heder explores dance with pages of graceful, rhythmic watercolors that show people of myriad ages, ethnicities, shapes, and abilities stretching, bopping, spinning, and swaying. Moves executed in exuberance, impulsiveness, and self-care climax in a gigantic, inclusive dance party complete with glittery disco ball. Heder’s stream of dancers encourages everyone to find a way to dance—even, perhaps, the most stubborn nondancers."
About the Author
- Grade Level : Preschool - 2
- Item Weight : 1.11 pounds
- Board book : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1419751824
- ISBN-13 : 978-1419751820
- Publisher : Abrams Appleseed (April 20, 2021)
- Reading level : 3 - 5 years
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,380,074 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: Although the book as a whole will appeal mostly to preschoolers, there are some wonderful illustrations of dancing adults and teens, too, especially on the fly leaves!