Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Customer reviews

How Your Child Learns and Succeeds!
Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$5.99+ $3.99 shipping

on June 28, 2016
Great book for determining your child's learning style and your own!
on June 6, 2016
Great resource
on July 4, 2011
EXCELLENT! I learned so much about our learning styles and personality. Great book! I wish I had read it 20 years ago before my children were born.
on September 3, 2015
Great book in excellent condition!
on December 15, 2015
nice
on July 10, 2014
I love this book. I bought to gain more insight into the minds of my children. I ended up learning so much about myself and my husband as well! We communicate so much more efficiently and ask the 'right' questions of each other. As for my boys I feel like I am looking at all new little people since I have been able to determine their dominant learning style. I highly recommend this book to any parent/teacher looking for more understanding.
on January 26, 2005
I removed my older daughter from the government school system, in the middle of her fifth grade year. She was really struggling with her reading. (I know now it was the lack of a strong phonics foundation.) The teacher's solution was Ritalin! REALLY! My solution was to bring her home, read this book, and begin adapting my daughter's learning environment to her auditory, analytical, Dominant Concrete Sequential learning style. Four years later she is an A student in a three-year honors course for homeschooled high-schoolers, Worldviews of the Western World. Thank you, Cynthia Tobias, for the impact you've had on her life! PLEASE, parents, do not drug your child! Read this book!
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse