Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno
How big are the stars?
asked by J. R. Combs on December 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
There are four sizes, I uploaded a picture with a penny for scale in my review here: https://www.amazon.com/review/R2XM04B9DE1FMW/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00009ENDT&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=165793011&store=toys-and-games
Maria Romero answered on December 15, 2012
Comments (5) | 18 of 18 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is a mix of sizes some are maybe 3" across some are really tiny and some are like an inch to inch and a half the tiny ones are about the size of the pinky nail
Maximxj750 answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They range there are I think 4 different sizes. The smallest is too small for young children cause they can easily put them in their mouth and could choke. The largest ones are about 2 inches width.
Lauren B answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Multiple Sizes. The biggest are around the size of a child's hand, the smallest maybe 1/4''-1/2'' across? There's a great range.
Larry's Cousin answered on December 15, 2012

A
There are 4 total sizes. The large ones are pretty large, but there are only a few of them. There are more of the two smallest sizes, which is a bit of a bummer since the largest stars are the brightest.
Leah answered on December 15, 2012

A
the smallest ones should be about 1-1.5cm (I'm estimating because they're all up on my ceiling now and it's sort of... high up) and the largest one is 3.5 inches (this one I measured) :) hope it helps? It comes in extra small, small, medium, large :)
Ectobiologist answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm sorry that I don't have dimensions for you. I can tell you that this particular set had more large stars than others I looked at. I can also let you know from previous experience that even the little stars show up nicely on the ceiling. But, again, sorry I don't have actual dimensions.
Beladuke answered on December 16, 2012

A
I'm sorry that I don't have actual dimensions. I wanted that information, too; but, I can let you know that when I was pricing different sets this one had the most amount of large stars. I was happy with it when I received it, and my grandson and his father seemed happy with it when I gave it to them. I can also tell you from experience that although I wanted larger stars, too, a previous set I had came with tiny stars and yet they were also quite visible. Sorry I don't have more facts.
Beladuke answered on December 16, 2012

A
They come in a variety of sizes. Most are tiny (the size of a penny and quarter), then there are a few large ones that I'm guessing are about 3 1/2 inches across.
Alina answered on December 16, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product