Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
How do I re-fold the 30x30x30?
[UPDATED] asked by Amazon Customer on February 11, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
It is a bit tricky, and it will take both some practice and patience. Included were some instructions, which I found to be helpful. There are also numerous YouTube videos illustrating the proper procedure. It is a matter of both folding and twisting to achieve the original, compact disc. I would suggest that you head over to YouTube and search for "how to fold a light tent" and you should find multiple videos. Hope this helps. Just be patient. You'll figure it out and find it to be easy.
S. Winkler answered on February 12, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Fold the top down from the front opening toward the back bottom (the sides with the velcro on the back corners are the top and bottom), then fold the bottom up so it is a flat square. Now, grasp parrallel sides (it doesn't matter which ones, just parallel) and push together in the middle in to a figure 8. Then fold it in half. Sometimes mine will kind of curl up into thirds when I fold it. You should be able to fit in the bag at this point. It takes a few times to get it, but not too tough. I had trouble at first too, so you aren't alone. Good luck.
Utah KISS Fan answered on February 12, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ha ha ha. I've tried and tried and could never get it done either. You need to fold and twist at the same time. My husband ended up doing it for me because his hands are bigger... All in all this is not the greatest design
Feeling Artsy answered on February 13, 2013

A
It takes some work, for sure - google it and check out the videos. I wasn't able to do it from text.
April answered on February 13, 2013

A
I don't know. Mine is half folded in a plastic bag. I've seen other people do it and its like a trick of the wrist and seems to take unbelieveable coordination, which apparently I do not have.
Victoria J. Dennison answered on February 27, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product