Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 11, 2011, 1:30:54 PM PDT
kat says:
I'm wondering if this is a book better suited for paper than the Kindle.

Posted on Dec 31, 2012, 3:53:32 PM PST
Howdyholly says:
This was Wonderful on the kindle fire! I was able to zoom in and see things up close. All you hve to do is pinch your fingers and you can blow up the picture to get GREAT details that you would never be able to see on the printed page. I Would highly recommend this book on the kindle. Those that say it is hard to see must not know that they can zoom in. I Loved it!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2013, 6:08:19 AM PST
I had no trouble with most of the letters except the last. I'll try again, but I've finished the book and it didn't take away from the fact that I loved the book. I didn't have any problem seeing the photos on my kindle fire, either.

Posted on May 30, 2013, 5:33:18 PM PDT
Has anyone read it on Paperwhite? I can't imagine it would transfer very well.

Posted on Aug 30, 2014, 7:59:28 AM PDT
T. Brennan says:
The photos appear full screen on the Paperwhite but as far as I can tell can't be zoomed in.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 11, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 30, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers