- File Size: 619 KB
- Print Length: 72 pages
- Publisher: Intruder Books (Wellington) New Zealand (October 1, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 1, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LWZD37Z
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,839,063 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #777 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Study & Teaching
- #2278 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Academic & Commercial
- #3935 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
How to get writing fast: A quick-start guide Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The author gives insightful lessons in writing style, structure, using software or not for the writing process, word count, proofing your work, the importance of a title, cover and log-line and the use or not of adverbs and adjectives, and how to keep your readers interested in your book.
After reading this excellent guide I want to get back to writing and putting some of his suggestions into practice.