Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 20, 2013, 4:10:08 AM PDT
Arseface says:
I'm reluctant to buy multi-plat games on the PS3 after playing Skyrim and seeing some reviews of other PS3 games.

Is the game slow, laggy, have a lot of loading time, buggy, all or none of the above? What have y'all experienced so far on the PS3?

Posted on Sep 20, 2013, 4:57:53 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 20, 2013, 4:58:43 AM PDT
W. Long says:
You don't have to worry about GTAV suffering some the same problems that Skyrim had. ( It wasn't made by Bethesda after all.)

When you start the game up it takes a few minutes to load up the game world BUT its pretty smooth after that. Load times are pretty low once your in the game world.

There are really NO major issues, it plays smooth, and it's just such a great game. I've encountered 1 weird thing that might be a bug and it was minor like a car that had no radio but that's not such a big deal cause the soundtrack is lacking this time around.

Rockstar really put a lot into the game and it shows. I just wish I could say the same about the soundtrack.

Also I mentioned this before in another thread. The PS3 was the lead development platform this time around, but both versions are about as identical as you can get, which is impressive given the size of GTAV.

Posted on Sep 20, 2013, 7:12:04 AM PDT
Arseface says:
That's great to know. Thanks.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 20, 2013
Latest post:  Sep 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto V - PlayStation 3
Grand Theft Auto V - PlayStation 3 by Rockstar Games (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars (2,980)