Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 5, 2006 2:37:18 PM PDT
It would be great to learn what other ideas people have for getting more clients- ones that have worked, or ones that you haven't tried yet but you think would work?

In reply to an earlier post on May 6, 2006 7:49:04 AM PDT
Dear Dr. DeHart,
I agree, it would be great to learn other people's ideas. What I love about Michael's ideas is that they are so up to date; in my career area the ways of getting clients definitely needs UPDATING, in my opinion, and Book Yourself Solid definitely takes it to a new, modern and up to date level. Most importantly,
it also includes the ethics and humanity of what is tried and true: the connection to others, and the laws of attraction.
Lorraine Calhoun, OTR/L-CLT, Life Coach

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2006 6:39:43 AM PDT
Michael says:
You've got it Lorraine, connection and service to others is key. It's paramount. As soon as you meet someone you can tell (think: feel) if they really want to truly serve you or whether they're just out to make a buck. The Book Yourself Solis system is about standing in the service of others as you stand in the service of your destiny.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 5, 2006
Latest post:  Jun 5, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions