|Item Weight||5.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 8 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||R-01523|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Howard Leight by Honeywell Leightning L0F Ultraslim Folding Earmuff (R-01523)
|Price:||$19.81 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.91 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultralight design (40 ounces) with ultraslim earcup for a more comfortable feel that won't interfere with your shooting; convenient, folding feature collapses earmuff to just four inches
- Super-soft ear cushion eliminates "squeezing" sensation on head; snap-in feature allows for quick and easy cushion replacement
- Headband features telescopic adjustment for custom fit, steel wire construction to withstand demanding use, and padded foam to minimize pressure on head
- Earcup features patented Air Flow Control technology to reduce sound across all frequencies without increasing earcup size or weight; three sound reduction levels to suit different shooting environments
- Noise Reduction Rating: 23
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
When it is folded, it is a mere 3.5" x 3" x 4". Because of that, you leave it in your backpack, then before you know it, you slowly discover how this earmuff can be used in your daily life outside the range:
Noisy housemate who invite 50 people to party until 4AM the night before my big interview? Put this on, problem solved. Yep, the lateral profile is SO SLEEK I don't even notice it pressing against my pillow. THAT's how thin this thing is.
Want to take 30 minutes on the train to take a nap, but the girl behind you just won't stop forcing her phone conversation to everybody? Rip this thing out, pop it on, problem solved. Trust me, the instance you pop this on you head, EVERYBODY on the train will look at you, look at each other, nod, and whisper: "that's hella smart!"
Time to use your loud lawn mower? Grass cutter? Sanding machine? Gas engine snow blower? You will thank yourself for getting this earmuff. Every single time.
For $17, I acquired complete control of every single unwanted noise, wherever I go. Worth the price for sure.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
you don't hear to much noise when shooting, tight firm and nice to wear.Published 1 month ago by fajr37
Does deaden sound but getting a good fit can be a bit of a challenge.Published 1 month ago by mallory schultz
Sad I lost these at the gun range. They are amazing. 10/10. I shot a 45 acp and the sound was very muted. I love how effective these were!Published 2 months ago by alan kuzmanovic
Lightweight & Fold up; not as bulky as construction ones. Good protection. I'm noise sensitive, so wear on a plane & even in Walmart.Published 2 months ago by I Like Good Products
Even though I have not used, the ear protection looks and feels great and if I need more protection I can use foam plugs in addition to the Leight. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mark
Great item for my son. He was able to enjoy the movie theaters with no issues.
They do block out a significant amount of noise, but you're still able to hold a conversation... Read more