Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1,251-1,260 of 12,094 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12,492 reviews
on December 29, 2015
Incredible product, been kicking around about getting these for years and was a fool for waiting, wore these 6 hours straight with no fatigue or irritation, not to mention the advanced sound/sound reduction. Truly a must have. The volume adjusting knob has a smooth knife through butter feel as it turns, along with a slim profile, seriously could not be happier!
on March 27, 2015
These things are awesome. I have substantial hearing loss in one ear, and they really help me out. Of course, I only wear them when I actually need hearing protection, and I would not recommend them as hearing aids. If you turn the volume knob way down, you can drown out ambient noise to listen to music. Even with the volume knob all the way down, the music can still be cranked from the audio device. It also comes with an audio cable to plug into the jack.
on February 28, 2013
A friend of mine had an older pair of these for some time and they've served him well for many years. I picked up one of these for when I do rifle target shooting and couldn't be happier. These fold up nicely for transport, and yet they unfold very quickly for wear. The hearing protection is not the best, but they work well for me when I combine them with ear plugs and turning on the electronic filtering to amplify voice. The low profile is great for rifle shooting as they won't get in the way of the stock against your face. I bought these some years ago for about $40 which in my opinion is a great price point for these.
on January 22, 2016
Bought a pair of these for the wife. I've had a set for years now that I bought after I got tired of my Peltor Tactical 6S ear pro. I much prefer these over the Peltors and the wife really likes them too. I've even set mine up for occasional HAM radio use by running a patch cable from my hand mic to the aux port on the muffs. Effective and simple.
on January 4, 2015
Does not lie comfortably flat on the sides of my head. A LOT of pressure on the ears and not comfortable after an hour. The Peltor Tactical 6 offers better articulation and is MUCH MUCH more comfortable. On the plus side, you can listen to music and podcasts on this via the headphone jack. I would not buy this again and will wait for Peltor to make a reasonably priced noise canceling ear protection with blue tooth capabilities. This has been regulated to my lawn mowing/leaf blowing/chainsaw duties.
on April 8, 2016
I wanted to like these muffs, but they didn't fit my head comfortably. That's a mother nature problem though. The voice feature wasn't what I was expecting. It almost seemed pointless to have it while using it. They were less than stellar at keeping range boom muffled. My $20 pair of Howard Leights are much better than these.
on October 8, 2016
I use these for shooting at the range and I'm very pleased. I'm able to turn up the volume so I can hear what's going on around me without hurting my ears with all the gun shots. I've not tried any other headphones for this and honestly I'm happy enough that I don't know if I will.
on October 2, 2012
This thing is just awesome!

1. Automatic Shut Off prevents battery drain. I forget to turn this thing off many times so I need this. Just simply place back to off position then back on (after it auto shuts off).
2. Light and Compact - This thing folds to a very small footprint and does not take a lot of room. It is also VERY light compared to many other ear pros. And for being electronic, its just as light as my non electronic ones.
3. Sound Amp and Sound Protection - Enhances regular sound and blocks dangerous loud sounds.
4. You can plug an MP3 player in and still protect your hearing.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! (Former US ARMY).
on November 22, 2015
I have a significant hearing loss from shooting, loud music, etc... When I took my pointing dog out for early season training this fall I was startled when I realized I could no longer hear the beeper collar she wears which indicates she is on point. After reading the reviews on several different hearing devices, that would also block the muzzle blast of a shotgun, I purchased the Howard Light muffs. What a significant difference they made, not only could I hear the beeper but I could actually hear the flush of a woodcock (I haven't heard that in a long time. Just as importantly
on January 18, 2014
I want to protect my valuable hearing from the muzzle blast, either from a pistol or a rifle. I have tried several brands of hearing protectors. These my first, ever, Electronic Earmuff and I find these to be the best in terms of overall quality, comfort, effectiveness, and cost. The features I really like about these Earmuffs are; lighweight and they are comfortable to wear, sound suppression is reliable and efficient, and the muffs fold up into a compact size. There are some more features on these Earmuffs, but these really stood out for me.