- "Howdy, Ma'am is the first book in Mary's Bull Rider series, and Ican't wait for book two to see what happens with Velia and Caulder. I wouldrecommend this book to every woman who wants to relax with an outstandingromance story that introduces you to new worlds, cultures and lifestyles. Abeautifully written book with a masterfully crafted plot." Barbara Conelli -
- "This book was steamy, sensual, funny, romantic,delicious, delicate, and amazing." Genevieve Scholl.
- "There are not too manyromances that have either rodeo or bull-riding heroes. ...happily recommendedfor readers especially who enjoy sports-themed romances and contemporary cowboywesterns." Ind'taleMagazine (Used with permission) Please visit Ind'tale Magazinefor full review.
- (Night Owl Reviews TOP PICK) "Romance lovers across the genres will appreciate and enjoy Howdy, Ma'am." Liberty Ann Ireland, Night Owl Reviews
See the Review Section for full review.
From the Author
- Hey, Cowboy
- Christmas at Love House: A Bittersweet Interlude
Howdy, Ma'am & Hey, Cowboy were Updated and Revised 11/2015.
Meet Caulder's cousins in their own series:
Double Dutch Ranch Series: Love at First Sight
- Cowboy Boss and his Destiny (A lighter side of romance, and the lightest storyline of all Mary's books.)
- Tristan's Destiny, Bonus Book #1.5
- Heartbreak's Reward
- Of the Cowboy's Own Accord
- Lassoing the Last Dance Coming in 2017
Canyon Junction, AZ: Hearts in Love Series
- Whispers of Forever: Mending Christmas Coming Late 2016