- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.8 x 0.2 inches ; 12.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00UXY366I
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,186,772 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
The Howling Raven BurnBox w/ Firerope - Multi-Fuel Stove for Hiking, Camping and Emergency Preparedness.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Weighs only 12.3oz (349 grams)
- 3-7/8" tall by 5-5/8"wide. Stores away flat at only 1/4" thick.
- Works with alcohol burners or wood.
- Manufactured in HOUSTON, TEXAS
- See product video at - https://youtu.be/SC2VVUHk71w
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Flamelite BurnBox (NOW WITH FIREROPE INCLUDED) is a multi-fuel survival stove that is perfect for hiking, camping and as an emergency back up stove for home use. It is designed to burn wood or be used with one of our Flamelite alcohol burners or any 3rd party alcohol burner that is no more than 3.5 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches tall. It weighs only 12.3 ounces (349 grams) and has a surface area of 5.625" x 5.625 inches with internal cross supports that allow it to work with most any cooking pot, large or small. Works great with small hiking pots. Stores away flat at only 1/4" thick x 5.625 long x 3.875 wide. Comes with its own 5" x 7" cotton drawstring carrying pouch. Easily assembled in less than a minute. Please see included instructions for proper indoor use. DO NOT use in a small, enclosed non-ventilated area. Manufactured in HOUSTON, TEXAS. --- The Flamelite Fire Rope is a highly flammable fire starter that can be used to start numerous fires.* Simply cut off a small portion of the rope, fray it out and ignite it with a striker (flint and steel) or a match. It catches easily and stays lit long enough to start building your fire with small twigs, tinder, kindling, etc. The amount needed to start a fire varies but usually no more than an inch and in most cases 1/2 an inch is fine to get small twigs going. If you have a good tinder bundle ready, than an even smaller amount is fine. It is a light weight non-liquid, fire starting solution for hikers, campers and preppers. *The number of fires that you can start varies on the amount of the rope you need to use for each fire.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|