Hozodo Sous Vide Immersion Circulator,1000W IPX7 Waterproof,Heating Fast,Touch Screen LED Display Accurate Temperature Digital Timer for Tender Steak,Stainless Steel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COOK LIKE A PRO CHEF -The Hozodo sous vide allows you to cook a restaurant quality meal at home. Our Sous Vide immersion circulator is the perfect kitchen appliance for hands-off cooking of vegetables, meat and much more with consistent control and precise.
- Perfect Doneness and Accurate Timer-Digital control panel makes the temperature accurate to 0.1°F and time to minutes. Wide range of temperature (32°F-203°F) and time control (Max 99h 59mins) allows you to cook any type of food you like.Sous vide cooking maximally prevents essential juices and amplifies flavor.
- Easy to use and clean -Simply attach the sous vide cooker to any pot, add water, placed your ingredients in a vacuum sealed bag or glass jar. Start cooking with the touch of a button on the device. The sous vide cooker's timer and precise temperature control allow you to step away and relax while your food cooks perfectly. No additional equipment needed.The sous vide cooker's detachable stainless steel skirt and disks are dishwasher safe making this kitchen appliance easy to clean and maintain.
- 3D Circulation Heating Tech:The Hozodo sous vide cooker generates a powerful 360 water circulation,3D heating evenly distributes heat energy and constant temperature cooking.
- Buy with Confidence:This sous vide cooker reached CE,RoHS,FDA,ETL certificate,has been tested according to all relevent current electromagnetic compatibility and low voltage directives,and has been constructed in accorance with the latest safety regulations.We're so confident in our product backs it with a 24-month Warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why Choose Our Sous Vide Cooker?
-100% LOCK ESSENTIAL JUICES
Maximally Prevents Essential Juices and Amplifies Flavor
-ZERO NUTRIENT LOSS
100% Nutrient Remains
Less Oil Added to the Food
-POWERFUL and QUIET
Powerful Quiet Run Motor
-CLEAN LIKE A BREEZE
No Oil or Food Residues
Easy to Clean
-Insulation Level:Class I
-Set timer for up to 99 hours
-Waterproof IPX7 Standard
-Timer Setting:Up to 99 hours 59 minutes
-Temperature range: 32℉ ～203℉
-Temperature Stability: ± 0.5℉
-Pump speed: 6-8 LPM
-Suitable for Different Tank capacity: 6-15 Liters
-Sturdy Clamp to Soothe All Containers
-Touch Screen for Time&Temperature Setting
The Basic Temperature Guideline for Sous Vide
-Traditional chicken breast:140℉-150℉
-Traditional tender pork:140℉-150℉
Simply choose your type of meat,then select a setting within this range.
How to Use:
Sous Vide circulator requires a 6-15L round,rectangular or other different container or pot.Firmly lock the product by clamping it on the side of your container.
Cleaning the Sous Vide Circulator:
For cleaning the heating coil,pump shaft,and sensors,use dish soap,soft booth brush and rinse under water.Do not rinse the top part of trhe circulator including the main body in water.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We are not much of a meat eater.
Anyway curiosity got the better of me too. So I did some research on Amazon and picked this brand Hozodo Sous Vide.
As always Amazon got this delivered promptly and came well packaged.
Unboxing took about 5 mins.
Came with simple and easy to follow instructions.
I mainly learned to cook with it by watching YouTube videos.
I've been very happy with it's cooking performance, and have just a small quibble with the controller.
Just remember that if you want your meats to have that "just from the oven/grill appearance' and that extra layer of flavor, you're going to have to throw your cut on the grill, under the broiler or a torch for a few minutes.
LOTS of good U-Tube vids for recipes, etc.
Temperature regulation has been Very Good at about ±1.5°F of the set temp, which I've also cross-checked with my other digital cooking thermometers.
Water circulation seems to be very good, and the cooker is definitely Very Quiet as others have commented.
I would also have to agree with others that setting temp and time could be more user friendly. A single button press is a single increment change for either temperature or minutes.
If you hold the button to make either setting, the controller quickly jumps to warp speed and you may find that you've overshot your target.
The countdown timer LEDs on the "front" of the cooker are moderately helpful and do give you a quick visual reference as to approximately how far thru the cook you are if you're not watching a clock.
The digital display is clear and bright.
The cooker clamp is practical and functional.
I am surprised by how big it looks.
Just be judicious when using and you should be fine for a long time.
Cleanup is super easy since there really isn't anything to clean up. I
just hand dry as best I can, then air dry for a timer you are packing it back in the original box it came in.
Would I recommend this to others? I'd have to say yes for its performance and quietness.
I did not purchase a separate tub for my cooking, but instead have used a couple of larger stock pots that I have on hand, one of those being a thicker walled anodized aluminum pot, one a stainless pot and another larger porcelain steel pot. All have worked equally well. I just cover the top of the pot with a sheet of aluminum foil which helps to hold in the heat, and as the water condenses on the foil, it just drips back into the pot.
No problems so far with cooking away the water, even after some all-day cooks.
One of my primary reasons for buying a sous vide cooker was that I'd hoped to make less tender cuts of beef more flavorful and not so chewy.