3-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Hricane Tenor Ukulele 26inch Professional Ukelele For Beginners Hawaiian Uke UKS-3 Bundle with Gig Bag
- Low Return Rate: 35% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "tenor ukulele"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ❶ Tenor Ukulele with sapele body and four advanced carbon nylon string
- ❷ Sapele body and neck bring you richer and brighter sound; Rosewood fingerboard and bridge provides a comfortable playing feel
- ❸ Smooth and accurate, Hricane patented chrome-plated guitar style tuners to keep your ukulele always in tune
- ❹ 18 Brass Frets with Fret position Marks at 5th, 7th, 9th and 12th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
- ❺ 30 days money back 12 months seller's guarantee against manufacturer defects from date of purchase,and 24 Hours friendly customer service! YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The ukulele originated in the 19th century as a Hawaiian adaptation of the Portuguese machete, a small guitar-like instrument, which was introduced to Hawaii by Portuguese immigrants, mainly from Madeira and the Azores. It gained great popularity elsewhere in the United States during the early 20th century and from there spread internationally.The tone and volume of the instrument vary with size and construction. Ukuleles commonly come in four sizes: soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone.They were once common in a concert size, but now the tenor size is more common for six-string taropatch ukuleles.
Ukuleles are generally made of wood, though variants have been composed partially or entirely of plastic or other materials. Cheaper ukuleles are generally made from plywood or laminate woods, in some cases with a soundboard of a tonewood such as spruce. More expensive ukuleles are made of solid hardwoods such as mahogany.
Typically, ukuleles have a figure-eight body shape similar to that of a small acoustic guitar.
These instruments usually have four strings; some strings may be paired in courses, giving the instrument a total of six or eight strings . The strings themselves were originally made of catgut. Modern ukuleles use nylon polymer strings, with many variations in the material, such as fluorocarbon, aluminum and Nylgut.People are simplified for size :21inch,23inch,26inch,30inch.
Hricane always keeps high requirement in making musical instruments. A high-end Hricane ukulele must reach the standard of precise and perfect craftsmanship, sweet sound, comfortable grip and lasting stability. It really needs to pay great effort to reach these standards. Because there are more than 100 processes in making Hricane ukulele and DO NOT allow any slightest negligence in every process.
2. Material Selection
Careful screening of wood, and then let them expose to air and dry naturally for three years. Finally, the useless material should be eliminated. And matching the filtering material and send them to dry & wet room, to process them artificially. Make sure the dry and humidity of about 5 degrees then the production of acoustic guitar can begin.
3. Hand Feeling Process
Well hand feeling is the key to a good musical instrument, which is reflected in smooth feeling and suitable thickness handle, ultra comfortable chord distance, gliding fret and comfortable strings. The distance of fingerboard to string is perfect. The handle and the body must be in a horizontal plane strictly when fitting the fingerboard. Use the fret is silk smooth and gliding.
Tuners and Strings
Hricane Ukuleles with Carbon Nylon Strings from Japan and Hricane unique high quality tuning machines to keep your ukulele playing in tune. The strings are soft and smooth to the touch with a very clear, sweet sound. Get in tune and stay in tune!
Hricane focuses on provide high-quality musical instruments.The rosewood fingerboard and sapele body make the Hricane UKS-1 a great Ukulele for beginners or four-string strumming professionals. The Ukulele produces have amazing tone and appearance.
Hricane Ukulele Bridge unique design by Hricane team, it allows you to easily change strings and make sure the playing tone great. Bridge is make of Indian Rosewood. Pick up it to join in the growing ukulele fanfare! Enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: Only issue I had was with the frets being a bit rough on the binding edges which I easily filed down and one fret was a bit too high and needed adjusted.
If not for those issues I would give this ukulele 5 stars. If I could do 4.5 I would. Definitely worth every penny!