HuMn Aluminum, Slim, RIFD Shielding, Double Carbon Fiber Plated Men's Wallet 2 - Up to 6 cards!
|Price:||$42.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$16.03 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Aircraft grade Anodized aluminum plates
- RFID Blocking
- Simple and Slim- great for travel
- Hold cash, business & credit cards securely
- Vegan - No Leather!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
On the plus side, it is small and light. It will hold several credit card sized items and even 100 Euro notes folded in half. Oddly, I don't have any US notes handy but I think they, because of the length, would need to be folded in 3rds. It's right sized, that's for sure.
I suppose that if I kept things I rarely use like my license or medical cards between the plates and kept things I use more often in the bands, it would be OK, but the grip in the bands seemed flimsy.
When I replaced my broken-down billfold, I was carrying 4 CC's, 3 Insurance Cards, 1 frequent buyer's cards, 2 business cards, 2 picture IDs, a gym membership card, a transit card, an arcade gamer's card, and cash. Cramming ALL of that into a HuMn, I experienced the 'card ejection' problem that's mentioned on youTube. I was about ready to return it, but I figured I would give it a week.
After day two, I realized that I could consolidate... Over those next few days:
- Why carry business cards when I have a smartphone? Photos taken, contact information added into the phone, cards went bye-bye...
- I transferred insurance info into business card sized piece of paper. Policy Names/ Numbers & Support line. Even had room for Emergency Contact Info and Allergy Information (Don't have any, but couldn't hurt to have on there!)
- My gym is in the same building as my office. My work ID is on my backpack. Clipped those two together, now I never forget either...
- My transit card is the most often used card, so that went to the outside rubber band. Cash on the other face...
- One of the 4 CC's got the boot, since its seldom used (Gotta keep it though, Amazon points! ;) )
- One frequent buyer's card was thrown out, since they can search me by email address or phone number...
- Gamer's card got placed in the glove compartment of the car, as I have to drive to get to the nearest arcade...Read more ›
It is also kind of a pain to access stuff that is in between the plates. The videos and reviews show the wallet fanning out the cards to make selection easy, but in practice they usually don't spread the same way. It takes some getting used to to be able to open the wallet and hold it open. Even after a couple of weeks using the wallet it is still awkward for me to open it with two hands, hold it open with one hand, and then select the card I need. Cards you keep on the outside are extremely easy to access, but do not benefit from the RFID blocking.
Overall it is an ok wallet. I like that I can keep it in my front pocket. Sitting on a wallet gets old. It is too much hassle, though, and I will keep searching for the right wallet for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased one of these wallets about 13 months ago and have been carrying it with me all day every day, along with my phone and keys. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Ickish
Great form factor. First wallet I own that does not make it look like I walk around with a Big Mac in my back pocket. That being said, I would not put more than 8 cards inside.Published 10 months ago by Casual Listener
Fast, as described, great product, bought as gifts, everyone loves it.Published 11 months ago by J. Johnson
The HuMn wallet is fantastic. It's stylish, unique, durable, and blocks NFC beautifully. Fair warning - the plates interfere with NFC even for cards on the outside of the wallet,... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Sparky Toews
This wallet feels like it was designed for me. I started looking for a wallet once I received my first chip and pin credit card, being concerned about the security of the RFID part... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Michael
Took about a week to get used too, I now have it down to a science and will never go back to a traditional wallet.Published 15 months ago by CHRIS WALTERS