Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Unlocked Cell Phone Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with $99 deductible
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Huawei Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.0-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty Midnight Blue
|Price:||$704.87 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 4G LTE Dual SIM ; Works with AT&T, T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM.
- Main Camera: Dual: 20 MP +12 MP, f/1.6, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash; Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0.
- 6.0 inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Package Content : Huawei Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) , USB-C Earphones , Charger , USB-C Cable , USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter , Flexible Clear Case , Quick Start Guide , Eject Tool. PLEASE NOTE: this is an international version of the phone that comes with no warranty in the US.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
LTE B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B6 / B7 / B8 / B9 / B12 / B17 / B18 / B19 / B20 / B26 / B28 / B32 / B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 *****Please check with your carrier for compatibility. We are not responsible for any incompatible issues.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Transition from my previous phone (S7 edge) was flawless, through the "clone" app.
- Operation is very smooth, without any lag whatsoever. No forced restarts either.
- Battery life is incredible. I was playing with the phone all day long yesterday and before going to bed I still had 55% left. With normal use, one could easily stretch it beyond 2 days.
- The screen is very nice, maybe not as vivid as the one the S8 has, but still very comfortable.
- The fingerprint scanner works very quickly and wakes up the phone automatically.
- I love the "dark menus" option, which can be applied to any theme, saving both battery and your eye sight.
- Photography is excellent. The colour camera is great as expected. But what is really mind blowing is the awesomeness of the black & white sensor. This is not just a gimmic; it is an excellent camera that I now use most of the time, as the results are simply incredible in all light situations.
- Call quality is excellent and so is wifi reception.
- I bought the "midnight blue" version, which looks stunning.
I know it is still relatively early, but I haven't found any flaws in this phone.
I use T-mobile, and it worked out of the box. LTE works and the LTE speeds are quite good. Only incompatible portion I've found so far is wifi calling. T-mobile appears to restrict that to t-mobile branded phones, despite the phone having the VOLTE flag active.
The default messaging app doesn't support MMS due to data reasons. I recommend replacing it with Signal ASAP.
UI: lovely. Very little difference between this and stock android which is nice. Only oddness is that when signing up for an account, the US is not an available location. Just picking anywhere appears to work.
Camera: Excellent. Photos look professional and have almost no processing time. Cool features:
* Portrait mode for beautiful portraits.
* HDR mode (I don't use it)
* Wide aperture which enables refocusing the image post taking it (crucially, there is no delay taking wide aperture photos)
*open shutter long exposure modes
* Full manual mode including raw image format support
* image recognition that is surprisingly good and optimizes how the camera handles a situation. I was at a nightclub and it recognized a stage performance and changed the settings for a nice picture.
Battery life: the best in a flagship phone. I can go all day wakeup to bed and not go below 50%. Has all the standard power options, but additionally can lower the screen resolution to save battery.
Supplied quick charger charges the phone super fast. Doesn't appear to work with other charging cables, sadly.
Audio: sadly includes a USB C only audio jack. The sound is promised to be better than a standard headphone setup, and it actually delivers. Sound played with the headphone is clear and crisp.
Package: the phone comes with a screen protector installed which is a nice touch, and a clear case that actually looks good. Use the case - the glossy back is susceptible to fingerprints.
But with the MEUI interface it makes using it sometimes difficult. Weird issues like my Arlo camera app.
It appears to be frozen but is actually asking me to relogon so I have to end task and relaunch. This is with Oreo 8.0.
Weird Contacts behavior like I just logged onto google and synced my contacts.
Then when I try and send a text it says invalid recipient even though I selected from contacts.
Plus trying to enter # directly does not look up name + i get the invalid again.
A whole host of other usability issues that were just too great to overcome.
They also warn you installing a 3rd party launcher will mess some things up.
In my opinion if you could replace the MEUI interface completely I would buy again in 2 seconds.