2-Year Unlocked Cell Phone Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with $99 deductible
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Huawei Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.0-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty (Midnight Blue)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2, 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm (6.07 x 2.93 x 0.31 in), Weight: 178 g (6.28 oz), Protection: IP67 certified - dust and water resistant,
- Size: 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~80.9% screen-to-body ratio), Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density), Multitouch: Yes, Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo), Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 970, CPU: Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU: Mali-G72 MP12, Camera: Dual: 12 MP (f/1.6, 27mm, OIS) +20 MP (f/1.6, 27mm), 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, check quality
- This cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile as well as with H20, Straight Talk GSM, Simple Mobile, Tracfone GSM and other prepaid carriers. This Unlocked cellphone will NOT work with CDMA Carriers like Verizon, Sprint, Boost mobile, Virgin mobile, Straight Talk CDMA, Tracfone CDMA, Total Wireless, Ting Wireless or U.S Caellular. Please contact your service provider to check fully compatibility of the phone & the network they operate on.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy an immersive viewing experience with HDR 10 technology. The HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro is smart, quick and adaptive, understanding and responding to real-world situations instantly. With cutting-edge 10 nm tech, an 8-core CPU and 12-core GPU, the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro delivers premium performance at lightning speeds using much less power. The world’s first Kirin AI processor brings you a faster, stronger, and seamless smartphone experience. Intelligent cell search and handover technology means that your HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro will stay connected, even when you’re traveling at high speed. With the new Leica Dual Lens with f/1.6 aperture, you can easily take beautiful shallow depth of field pictures, crystal clear low-light photographs and blur-free shots of objects on the move. The 20 MP monochrome sensor and 12 MP RGB sensor with Optical Image Stabilization captures more light to perform at an expert standard. With an industry-leading 4000 mAh battery coupled with smart battery management that learns from user behaviours to intelligently allocate resources, power-waste is minimized and battery life maximized.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Transition from my previous phone (S7 edge) was flawless, through the "clone" app.
- Operation is very smooth, without any lag whatsoever. No forced restarts either.
- Battery life is incredible. I was playing with the phone all day long yesterday and before going to bed I still had 55% left. With normal use, one could easily stretch it beyond 2 days.
- The screen is very nice, maybe not as vivid as the one the S8 has, but still very comfortable.
- The fingerprint scanner works very quickly and wakes up the phone automatically.
- I love the "dark menus" option, which can be applied to any theme, saving both battery and your eye sight.
- Photography is excellent. The colour camera is great as expected. But what is really mind blowing is the awesomeness of the black & white sensor. This is not just a gimmic; it is an excellent camera that I now use most of the time, as the results are simply incredible in all light situations.
- Call quality is excellent and so is wifi reception.
- I bought the "midnight blue" version, which looks stunning.
I know it is still relatively early, but I haven't found any flaws in this phone.
Setting it up for the first time is pretty easy and comfortable. It contains an App called Phoneclone which allows you to clone your old device without any loss of data.
The UI of the Huawei Mate 10, called EMUI in Version 8 leads you quickly through all important settings. The installed Android comes also in version 8 and is therefore the newest available Android version.
Setting Up the fingerprint sensor is fast but using it is even faster. A short tap or wipe is enough to unlock Our device or getting inside your locked apps.
The battery life is really exciting. Even if you stream high quality videos and play demanding games the battery will last for a day without any problems. A lesser use leads to a battery life of two days. Charging the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is pretty fast using Huaweis Supercharger.
The cameras are not only making pretty good photos. Also the NPU is used noticeable. The autofocus is unbelievable fast and the object gets identified. So you can gets categorize your photos by landscape, food, people and so on.
The HDR option works really fast. While you have to keep your hands still for a few moments to get best results, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is as fast you don't even recognize it taking HDR photos. But you in result: even with bad light and higher zoom the photos are incomparably good.
The display is awesome, too. The Amoled technology leads to awesome colors especially the black is deep and contrast. Combined with the 18:9 aspect ratio and the FHD+ resolution is each picture and every video a new adventure.
I use T-mobile, and it worked out of the box. LTE works and the LTE speeds are quite good. Only incompatible portion I've found so far is wifi calling. T-mobile appears to restrict that to t-mobile branded phones, despite the phone having the VOLTE flag active.
The default messaging app doesn't support MMS due to data reasons. I recommend replacing it with Signal ASAP.
UI: lovely. Very little difference between this and stock android which is nice. Only oddness is that when signing up for an account, the US is not an available location. Just picking anywhere appears to work.
Camera: Excellent. Photos look professional and have almost no processing time. Cool features:
* Portrait mode for beautiful portraits.
* HDR mode (I don't use it)
* Wide aperture which enables refocusing the image post taking it (crucially, there is no delay taking wide aperture photos)
*open shutter long exposure modes
* Full manual mode including raw image format support
* image recognition that is surprisingly good and optimizes how the camera handles a situation. I was at a nightclub and it recognized a stage performance and changed the settings for a nice picture.
Battery life: the best in a flagship phone. I can go all day wakeup to bed and not go below 50%. Has all the standard power options, but additionally can lower the screen resolution to save battery.
Supplied quick charger charges the phone super fast. Doesn't appear to work with other charging cables, sadly.
Audio: sadly includes a USB C only audio jack. The sound is promised to be better than a standard headphone setup, and it actually delivers. Sound played with the headphone is clear and crisp.
Package: the phone comes with a screen protector installed which is a nice touch, and a clear case that actually looks good. Use the case - the glossy back is susceptible to fingerprints.
Most recent customer reviews
Besides the fact that the CIA, FBI, and NSA all say to stay away from Huawei phones deterred me from keeping...Read more