Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.1-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty (Midnight Blue)
- Dual Nano-SIM (4G + 4G) ; 3G WCDMA B1 / B2 / B4 / B5 / B6 / B8 / B19 ; 4G LTE B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B6 / B7 / B8 / B9 / B12 / B17 / B18 / B19 / B20 / B26 / B28 / B32 / B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase);Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM ; 4000 mAh battery
- Main Camera: Triple: 40 MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20 MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture), supports autofocus (laser focus, deep focus, phase focus, contrast focus); Front Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0 aperture, supports fixed focal length
- 6.1 inches, OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Package Content : Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29) , USB-C Earphones , Charger , USB-C Cable , USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter , Flexible Clear Case , Quick Start Guide , Eject Tool.
Compare with other cellular phones
This ItemHuawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.1-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty (Midnight Blue)
|color||Midnight Blue||Black||Midnight Blue||Emerald Green||Black||-|
|operating system||android||Android||android||-||Android 8.1||android|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Huawei P30 Lite (128GB, 4GB RAM) 6.15" Display, AI Triple Camera, 32MP Selfie, Dual SIM Global 4G LTE GSM Factory Unlocked MAR-LX3A - International Version (Midnight Black)
Huawei P20 Pro 128GB Dual-SIM (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone (Black) - International Version
Huawei P30 Pro 128GB+8GB RAM (VOG-L29) 40MP LTE Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone (International Version, No Warranty in the US) (Aurora)
Huawei Nova 5T YAL-L21 128GB 6GB RAM International Version - Crush Blue
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||New Sky INC||New Sky INC||Sell Phone Basement LLC||Cell Universal|
|Camera Description||Front||Rear, Front||Rear, Front||Rear, Front||Rear, Front|
|Screen Size||6.1 inches||6.3 inches||6.1 inches||6.3 inches||6.3 inches|
|Item Weight||6.40 ounces||5.60 ounces||6.14 ounces||1.10 lbs||6.20 ounces|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update on Cons: So I've only been using this phone about 3 weeks now and I notice that when I type, my finger would always hit the home button underneath the keyboard and it would exit out what which type which is certainly kind of annoying so I have to slow down on my typing to make sure I don't hit the home or back key.
1 There is definitely a learning curve when you switch brands, even within the same operating system. Each manufacturer has his own concept, branded apps and way of organizing their machines. But the P20 Pro was a breeze to set up the way I like my phones. If you're not sure about how to do things, there is a decent manual you can download from the web (the quick setup is a joke, as usual). There are a few Huawei choices in the Settings, but the manual explains clearly what they are, and you have total freedom to use them or not.
2. Battery life. For a 5.5-inch phone, it is stellar. Two days or more before recharging, for my use: making and receiving calls, browser, social media, newspaper app, a lot of photos, basic editing on the phone, sound recording. The charger is a bit heavy, but recharges the phone very quickly. Mine came with a British plug and a US adapter, and I've also used my previous phone's charger (they are both USB-C)
3. The phone antenna is really good (nobody talks about this anymore!), as is audio quality in calls.
4. The GPS is a lot better than in my previous phones.
5. The camera. Spectacular, especially in low light. I read comparisons between the Samsung S9+, iPhones, Pixel and the P20 Pro cameras and they were right. Auto mode works well enough, and you can go into pro mode and configure everything yourself, too. Lens distortion is the lowest I have ever seen in a smartphone. I am truly impressed.
6. I type messages in both English and Portuguese, and this phone has an excellent dictionary for both (in my previous phones, there was a lot of wrong predictive input) right out of the box.
7. The status indicator is back! I was used to that years ago, and I finally have a phone with it (sounds like an irrelevant detail, but for me it is not).
What I don't like (the niggles):
1. You can't lock your phone by pressing your finger to the fingerprint sensor. It only works on the power button.
2. Although the phone has 128 Gb of storage, I do think it would be better if the second card slot could be used for either a SIM card or a microSD. I don't see myself having 128Gb of stuff in my phone (and most of it will be backed up in the cloud anyway), but i's nice just to have extra space.
3. Charging by induction would have been a nice touch in this high-end phone.
4. Activating the flashlight by swinging the phone instead of an icon would have been more practical.
All in all, I am happy with the Huawei P20 Pro, which is probably the best phone I have ever owned.
Now, a few points off that made a 5 a 4:
1) Not extendable, thus the stuff on my micros couldn't get automatically transferred. 2) for some weird reason the phone calls, in and out going, seem to have an extra 2-3sec delay, than my old Mate9 which already had a bit of delay. As if, after a number is dialed, it need to think twice before letting it through. 3) no standard earplug port. This isn't bothering me as much since I use Bluetooth earphone most of the time. Lastly, the seals were broken on the box. Nothing inside were missing. Charging adapter and cable. Earphone adapter. Everything they claimed were in there. The phone itself was well in its original plastic covers as new ones are. Oh screen protecting film was nicely put on. It just felt a bit uneasy seeing the seals broken.
All in all I am very happy with this phone!
Top reviews from other countries
Yo tengo ambos celulares y creo que este me convence más tanto en tamaño como funcionalidad.
Llega muy bien y aunque no tenga garantía se puede arreglar directamente con Huawei.
El único detalle es que viene programado con el OS chino. Necesitarás llevarlo a la plaza de la tecnología para tropicalizarlo a México