2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $39 to repair or $99 to replace your phone.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29 128GB + 6GB - Factory Unlocked International Version - GSM ONLY, NO CDMA - No Warranty in The USA (Emerald Green)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Wireless Carrier||Verizon, Sprint|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Screen Size||2.7 Inches|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|Type of product||Smartphone|
|Item Weight||1.21 Pounds|
Frequently bought together
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 7 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Huawei P30 Lite (128GB, 4GB RAM) 6.15" Display, AI Triple Camera, 32MP Selfie, Dual SIM Global 4G LTE GSM Factory Unlocked MAR-LX3A - International Version (Midnight Black)
Honor 9X w/Play Store (128GB, 6GB) 6.59", 3 AI Cameras, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked Global 4G LTE (T-Mobile, AT&T, Metro, Straight Talk) International Model (Midnight Black, 128GB SD Bundle)
Google Pixel 4a - New Unlocked Android Smartphone - 128 GB of Storage - Up to 24 Hour Battery - Just Black
|Sold By||Sell Phone Basement LLC||New Sky INC||OMEGA DISTRIBUTION USA||Amazon.com|
|Camera Description||Rear, Front||Rear, Front||Rear, Front||Front, Rear, Video|
|Screen Size||2.7 inches||6.3 inches||6.21 inches||5.8 inches|
|Item Dimensions||8.27 x 5.51 x 2.76 inches||2.6 x 1.65 x 0.59 inches||3.16 x 0.37 x 5.93 inches||5.7 x 2.7 x 0.3 inches|
|Item Weight||1.21 lbs||5.60 ounces||0.99 lbs||5.04 ounces|
Factory Unlocked Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29 128GB + 6GB - International Version with warranty in the USA. Will work with most GSM carriers, but not CDMA (Sprint, Verizon are not supported).
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, I do not work for Huawei or any device manufacturer. Second, I was lucky to get a unit that does not have the screen bleed issue that some users apparently have unfortunately, from the first shipments of the device. I have now used my Mate 20 Pro as my daily driver for a full work week, and actually enjoy picking it up and using it, like when these type of devices first came out.
Some things that are notable and what stands out----
(a) The phone is noticeably fast... actually very fast. I know it's got the latest and greatest 8-core Kirin 980 processor, but until you use it for daily activities, you don't realize the difference from other devices. Example: I can scroll through a Facebook or Instagram feed very fast, while every video is *playing back* in each post with no stuttering or glitching. Any button I tap, or app I start instantly loads up, and is addictive to see everything respond so quickly.
(b) Something about the screen is very very sharp. I keep mine at the full 3120x1440 WQHD+ resolution, and for some reason, it seems sharper and brighter than other flagship phones I had as my daily driver this year including the LG G7, iPhone X and the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
(c) The 4200 mah battery is incredible. Example: I'll go to sleep with the phone fully charged. I'll use my phone all day as usual, and by the time I go to sleep, it's still at 56% or so battery left. This is with watching Youtube videos, listening to music, emails, Facebook, Instagram, testing my apps and the usual. Also, it has this 'reverse' wireless charging feature, and my friends trip out when I take my iPhone X, and place it on top of the Mate 20 Pro and it starts charging!
(d) The in-screen finger print scanner is something else. It has this cool bright blue/white flash for a second when it reads my finger and it logs me in instantly. I've also got the face recognition turned on so I have both, and its novelty is still amusing 6 days in.
(e) The build quality is top notch. It feels like I have a very premium device, as it should, having paid $1049 for it. Well worth the money.
(f) The ability to clone apps (i.e. have 2 Facebook apps, each logged in with a different account), as well as completely cloning your phone, so there's a completely separate copy (like a dual boot PC) is very cool for a device of this calibre. Very useful when testing environment needs are different than what my daily driver settings are.
(g) The 3 cameras main cameras, the 40mp main, 20mp ultra wide angle, and 8mp telephoto work very very well. I have been partial to LG phones for a while because they were the only ones with the wide angle camera, but now that this flagship Huawei has it, I'm sticking with the Huawei now.
(h) I have a pair of some wireless bluetooth Sony WM-1000XM3 headphones that I use with it, and the audio is incredible. This of course may just be the headphones themselves, but I got both at the same time.
(i) Everything is just incredibly fast on this device, so it makes you want to touch every app, tinker with it, etc. just because everything comes up instantaneously.
I realize the U.S. Intelligence agencies warn against Huawei devices because of suspected ties to the Chinese government, but as a random civilian user with nothing really to hide, I have to say this is an excellent device and really shows Chinese hardware makers have upped their game to the top of the global food chain. I highly recommend it for those who don't mind spending money for quality products.
p.s. As a final note, I do not use the Huawei ID, nor created an account. I just use only my Google Account with it, so I may not be getting all the frills that come with that, but even without, it blows away all other devices I've had this year by a wide margin.
- Battery life: Absolutely the best on any smartphone right now. I easily get around 35 hours (moderate to heavy usage on YouTube, Instagram, FB). I've had the iPhone XS Max, Pixel 3 XL, Samsung S9+, etc and with this phone, I don't feel the need to search for an outlet.
- Super fast charging: this is on par with the OnePlus, if not better with 40w charging. 70% in 30mins is factual - I have tried it myself.
- Form factor: I have smaller hands but the 6.3" screen in this frame is a joy to handle. Easier to hold than a Note 9.
- Camera: You won't get a perfect shot everytime like the Pixel 2/3 series but the versatility of lenses is unmatched in 2019. The wide, telephoto, and 5x hybrid zoom are fun to play with and sharp. You just need to play with all the modes depending on what you're capturing. There are many modes to choose from. I'd rate this camera just behind the and Pixel 3 but ahead of the iPhone X's.
- Gestures: You can maximize screen real estate by using screen gestures similar to the iPhone X's. Love this btw. No need for the usual 3 nav buttons.
- IR blaster
- Desktop mode mirroring onto your smart tv (similar to Samsung Dex but totally wireless)
- Notifications: they do not always display on the lockscreen (which is odd). Kind of a bummer but not a deal breaker.
- Vibration motor: iPhone X is still King in this department. Huawei's is a tad weak.
- Carrier availability: not sold in US.
Overall: this is a true beast of a phone. It's a shame Americans don't have a chance to experience this powerhouse jam-packed with features. With outstanding battery life and super fast charging, amazing camera, great form factor, gorgeous screen, this is truly worth every penny you pay for.
This phone lives up to the hype and has exceeded all of my expectations! The camera is amazing, the resolution of the screen is beautiful, and the operating system took a little getting used to but the EMUI skin that Huawei utilises seems to be slightly inspired by iOS. I haven't noticed any of the green screen bleed that some people mention and I also can't attest to the overall security of the phone (alleged Chinese malware and spying). This phone is honestly so amazing that even if the spying allegations are true I'd still own/use this phone!