Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM 5.5-Inch 4G LTE Dual SIM FACTORY UNLOCKED - International Stock No Warranty (GOLD)
|Price:||$599.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- 5.5 inches IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat) | Hisilicon Kirin 960 | Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 y 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) | 128 GB, 6 GB RAM, microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Dual 20 MP + 12 MP, f/1.8, OIS, Leica optics | Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- International Version, No Warranty in the US, works with all GSM carriers, but not with CDMA (Sprint, Verizon, etc won't work with this phone)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The P10 Plus comes with the first hyper diamond-cut finishing on a smartphone. This adds both strength and colour to your device. Two more finishing options are available in high gloss and sandblast. With the collaboration between Huawei and Pantone, colours are set to all colour variants, adding colour to your life. Colour options are available in Mystic Silver, Rose Gold, Graphite Black, Dazzling Gold, Dazzling Blue and Greenery colours. The new design is thinner, brighter and bolder. At 7mm, it’s ultra slim and at 145g, it’s ultra-lightweight too. The rear dual-cameras are flushed with the back cover, preventing them from bulking out. The entire body is crafted with smooth round curves.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I thought I'd not like the navigation commands being interfrated into the home button, but after a couple of days it's second nature and I prefer it over the old capacitive button layout on my old One plus 3T.
The rear facing dual cameras are amazing a d take some of the best phone photos I've ever seen. The front facing unit is great for video chat and selfies too.
About the only thing I wish this phone had which it doesn't is water resistant.
Also, for anyone like me that was curious, I'm using this phone on At&t and get LTE without an issue. Didn't even have to manually input the APN. Just inserted sim and was ready. Also, it shipped with an American charger brick not the Euro so no worried there either.
Having used these for ~6 months now, below are my observations:
1. screen is sufficient (5.5")
2. No issues with EMUI or Android 7. There is no lag and no issues with storage / memory even while having multiple apps opened in the background (although I am kind of OCD about closing apps as soon as I'm done with it)
3. Call quality - very good. Of course, this is depending on the area you are in w.r.t cell towers/ signal strength. The only thing I have found sometimes is that if you are on 4G and dial a new call, the call takes a few seconds to go through (again, this could be a T-Mobile thing as well).
4. Speakers - could be a little more louder compared to many other phones, but not a con for (either of) us since we either use headphones, or listen via bluetooth
5. Takes amazing pictures - the clarity really is beautiful. Everyone's expectation differs (obviously), but this definitely is one of THE best phones out there for taking pictures - the Leica lens is simply wonderful
6. Battery life - normal usage the phone is around 40% during bedtime. If GPS is used for long time (long drives), the battery is close to <10%, so pretty much normal expected usage out of any smartphone (that has the non-removable battery). I have always used phones with removable batteries, so thought this would be a deal breaker, but so far so good.
7. Charging - time is ~1 hour for full charge via fast charge (I use steanum charger supporting qualcomm 3.0 quick charge, also available here on amazon)
8. No issues with GPS (waze / google maps / bing) while using this anytime
9. Bluetooth / NFC - seamless.
10. Software update has been pretty good - via either the Huawei suite (via PC, using USB) or via over-the-air upgrades (have had couple of EMUI upgrades already). Will wait to see how Huawei lines the Android 8/9/x/y upgrades, as and when they are announced by google.
11. Fingerprint scanner - played with it during setup, no issues
Definitely recommend a case and a tempered glass protector - but this is for ALL smartphones.
Below are the accessories I have used (and like) for this phone:
1. Cases - have used all of these (between me and my wife) and we like all of these - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZZH2GWK/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2. Tempered glass protector (absolutely the best I have used):
3. Charger -
4. USB-C cables -
5. Car charger -
Bonus: FGS Trading's customer service was also on-point. When I thought the phone was either refurbished or defective, they offered to have me return it immediately for a full refund. They're a little slow in responding compared to other companies, but still within the time frame they state (2 business days).
Unfortunately, the case I purchased for it made it seem completely inoperable. You can see the case (and my scathing review) here: Huawei P10 Plus Leather Wallet Case Designed by 32nd, Classic Design With Card Slot, Magnetic Closure and Built In Stand - Aubergine.
Thankfully, once I figured out that the case, and not the phone, was the problem, everything is now running smooth as can be and I couldn't be happier.
Most recent customer reviews
Advertised as 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM.
Received only 64 GB ROM, 4GB RAM
Not 110 v as needed.
Request correct charger.