- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $100.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code C6N5OK2Z at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
Hubsan H501S X4 FPV Brushless Quadcopter (White)
|Price:||$249.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Motor: brushless KV1650 PM1806 x4 ESC: brushless 12A x4, ESC: brushless 12A x4 1080P HD Camera with standard 5.8G wireless video transmission distance of 300m
- Battery: 7.4V 2700mAh Lipo, Charge time Approximately 150 minutes 2.4G Transmitter with 5.8G FPV 4.3 Inch LCD Screen (LCD Resolution: 480*272)
- Flight time: 19 Minutes (Approximate). GPS hold, return to home, follow me, and headless flight modes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The Hubsan X4 FPV features a 1080P HD camera and FPV transmitter with a 5.8GHz wireless video transmission. The latest 6-axis flight control system keeps this unit stable in flight. The built in GPS and altimeter allow for a wide range of flying features including follow me, return to home, and hold position. The large 2700mAh Lipo included keeps you in the air for an impressive 19 minutes. With all these features this is the perfect quad rotor to get you into FPV flight.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
This is a fast and nimble quadcopter. The screen refresh rate is the first I’ve seen that's fast enough to fly first-person view (FPV). The wide angle lens makes distance judgment a bit difficult, but overall the Hubsan really does FPV better than any other quad I’ve flown. It's not super easy to fly right out of the box, but if you pay attention to the instruction manual and have a little patience, it doesn't take too long to get flying.
A couple of things to note:
* Normal Mode - When it sets the sensitivity to 60% you cannot start the motors. I found the minimum sensitivity is 65%. The motors were difficult to start, but they did. So leave it in Expert Mode and use the trim to adjust the sensitivity to 65 if you're a novice.
* Standard vs Altitude Hold - Standard hold is the fastest way to crash the quadcopter. After the motors start, you cannot let go of the throttle for even one second. If you do, the throttle centers and jumps to 50%, and the quadcopter will leap off the ground at an alarming rate. This really isn’t an option you should choose. Stick with Altitude or GPS hold (preferably GPS hold).
There are a few issues I do think could be handled better. The battery is large but drains outside the quadcopter at a puzzling rate. Fully charged in the morning, the battery was only half full for an early evening flight. Because the battery is so large, the charge time is a bit excessive (2+ hours for a full charge). If you enjoy flying the quadcopter, go ahead and plan on buying a second battery.
Video quality is high, but without a gimbal with a pan and tilt function, it is difficult to get the exact video coverage you want. Again, the FPV is the better reason to buy this quadcopter.
You have to calibrate the compass every time before takeoff or after you change the battery. This matters, so don't forget.
Overall, with GPS hold, a large battery, and a high power-to-weight ratio, the Hubsan H501S X4 is a really fun quadcopter to fly.