Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

• Hudl
  • Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on December 15, 2014
Video library is the same as on computer or Android device. No videos available on kindle device.
Useless in its current state.
on October 24, 2016
Awesome tool for the kids to study film and as a parent and avid football junkie I love to watch the previous weeks games and scout the next weeks team.
on December 25, 2016
Not able to get video to open.😠
on September 12, 2016
I think it is great the way the kids are shown off in their football games.
on May 11, 2017
good app could be better
on March 17, 2012
I'm glad they FINALLY made this app available for the Fire. To be honest with you, as much as I like my Kindle Fire, I wouldn't have bought it if I could not use the HUDL app (which was not available until after I purchased it.) I have the app for my iPhone but really wanted to use a bigger screen.

I like the app, but find I really need a strong WiFi signal for it to load quickly enough.

Very nice. The folks at HUDL are a pleasure to work with.
on August 14, 2016
one of the most effective coaching tools out there. Recommend coaches slow dow, grab some video and watch your team improve.
on May 24, 2017
Good
on February 8, 2015
App doesn't work on my kindle, keeps saying no video content. The video works fine on my computer! This app is useless!
on September 16, 2016
Couldn't even watch the videos my coach uploaded.. difficult to use and not kindle friendly