Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on September 16, 2016
yes, these are huge pants... I don't even remember what size I bought but I got these when my baby was about 3 months old, she's almost 1 and she's is still wearing them. I've washed them many many times and they're still soft and look new. These were my go to pants for my little kicking baby, they were nice and loose and she looked very comfy. now she's almost a year old and walking around and they STILL fit. I use them for around-the-house and/or pajama pants. I plan to order more although i'm not sure what size to get... the next size up she could probably wear for the next few years.
3 people found this helpful
on January 1, 2015
These may run large but their softness, low price, and natural fabric make up for it generously. My son was a large baby but even when they were a bit roomy they were still wearable. The fabric is soft to the touch, fits comfortably against the skin and has a good balance of elastic stretch without being too tight against delicate baby skin. They were great for spring/summer weather given the soft, thin fabric. Ankle cuffs are a cute accent and also keep legs warmer. I would definitely recommend these.
on April 17, 2015
I ordered these in the 6-9 mo size for my 4 month old. He's a big boy, but these fit him nicely, and still had room for him to grow. They are so soft! Definitely my favorite pairs of pants for him. I wish they had them in more colors!
on January 5, 2015
If it weren't for these pants being ridiculously long, I'd love them. They're super soft, nice colors, good width, but there's 3-4 inches of extra leg even though my son is 25 inches long. He just turned three months and has been wearing 3-6 month clothes for about a month now but these won't be a perfect fit until he's probably 5 months old at least.... I plan to order one in 0-3 months in the hopes that it'll fit him better.
on July 23, 2014
Perfect !
on August 29, 2014
Very good value. Fits true to size. Babies out grow clothes so fast how can you go wrong!