Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hudson Jeans Women's Signature Boot Jean, Elm, 29
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on October 27, 2012
Hudson jeans are by far the best jeans I've ever owned. And this particular pair in Elm is my favorite. The material is comfortable and the look is very flattering. Also, there's enough give to stretch out so you don't feel uncomfortable after a hearty meal. Though on the expensive side, I believe these jeans are worth the money.
on March 18, 2013
I already owned a pair of Hudson baby bootcuts, so I knew I would love these! I went down in size because they do stretch quite a bit. A saleswoman once told me for premium jeans, that if you can at least get them on and zipped up, you'll be fine. It's true. This pair started out squeezing my hips very tightly, and after a few washes/wears they are perfect.

This brand came recommended because they will fit many body types. I have small hips and legs, but I also have a belly. The wide waistband is great for me :) I'm short (5'4") so I had to hem them a few inches. If you're going to pay this much for jeans, I absolutely recommend having them hemmed to the proper length.
on January 13, 2015
I just received the Hudson Elm in the mail--I LOVE Hudson jeans...I have a closet full. It is unfortunate that the department stores no longer carry this particular flap pocket--they now have no flap. So, I turned to Amazon hoping to find more flap pocket Hudson's--I was very pleased to see there is quite a few varieties to choose from! Well, to my disappointment, when I opened up my new jeans...I notice they may be fake. The color is nice until you get to the seams down the legs.....horrible! Plus, the Hudson tag inside the jeans (that shows the fabric % is not authentic. Those of you who own Hudson's purchased from a dept store...did you notice the tag being different...and the seams being discolored or somehow...cheap? I plan to return my jeans--if I am going to spend this much...it needs to be in authentic jeans...not fakes. :(

The 1st pic is the tag of the jeans purchased from Amazon. The 2nd tag pic is from jeans I purchased at Nordstroms in December 2014...the same tag that is in ALL my department store purchased jeans. Some say made in Mexico some say Los Angeles CA...but the tag is the same. As you can see, the amazon purchased tag is completely different.
on January 6, 2015
Seriously....the best jeans ever. Every woman should own one pair of Hudson jeans - so stylish and sassy. These are the kind of jeans you can dress up or down. So comfortable. I had to have them shortened a smidge because I'm only 5'7. I bought another pair one day after I got these. They are that stylish.
on September 7, 2014
I've worn Hudson's for a few years now, they are very flattering jeans. I'm 5'7" and 129, the 27 fits me perfectly. I love the longer length of these jeans, as some brands tend to be too short on me. I will be purchasing again.
on June 27, 2014
My favorite brand- so flattering and great color. Classic cut longer leg for wearing heels, always keep that in mind with Hudson.
on March 15, 2014
These are my absolute favorite fitting brand of denim! They can stretch a bit after a while but if you dry them in the sun for a bit they shrink right up. I love the length and the fit on the waiste!
on April 11, 2013
I own about 8 pairs of Hudson jeans. I used to shop at other designer high end jean stores, and started to become disappointed in the quality. I then tried Hudson Jeans. They are a little more expensive, but I have to say, they are very consistent with quality and fit. Each one comes looking fabulously made and the fit is always as expected. These are my favorite as far as coloring. They look more trendy with the wiskering and fading. The coloring of the stiching is unique. I wouldn't consider these an extremely dressy jean color, but very fun just the same. For a more fashionable look to your wardrobe. The fading gives an illusion that makes me looker thinner which is always a plus too. The fabric is soft and the jeans hold their shape. They do stretch out ever so slightly, but not enough to be annoying or a problem with the fit. Overall, I am really happy with this purchase!!!
on July 4, 2014
Great jeans but they do lossen up quite a bit. I would size down.
on August 26, 2014
I am a 33" inseam and the description for these jeans was a 34" inseam which is the length I need to wear jeans with flats and flip flops (and what I wanted these for). Upon arrival I was very disappointed that the length was actually 32". With a boot cut fit these cannot even be salvaged as ankle length and still be cute - the slight flare makes them look funny. Fortunately, my sister is the same size and has much shorter legs than I do so I gave them to her. The overall fit was great, but I am giving 3 stars due to the misrepresented length.

See 1 answered question