Consider these available items
Huel Starter Kit - Includes 2 Pouches of Nutritionally Complete 100% Vegan Powdered Meal, Scoop, Shaker and Booklet (7.7lbs of Powder - 28 Meals) (Vanilla)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Ingredients||Oats, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Brown Rice Protein, Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, L-Choline Bitartrate, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Lycopene, Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Menaquinone-7, Vitamin A (as Retinol Palmitate), Niacin (as Niacinamide), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Potassium Iodide, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium-DPantothenate), Chromium Chloride, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), L-Methylfolate Calcium, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Biotin), Medium Chain Triglycerides (from coconut), Sunflower Oil Powder, Vanilla Flavor System (Artificial Vanilla Flavoring, Stevia, Sucralose) Acacia Gum, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum. See more|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsFlavor Name:Vanilla
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.25 x 13.3 x 6.25 inches; 9.1 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Huel
- ASIN : B07B5BG46D
Best Sellers Rank:
#65,330 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #160 in Meal Replacement Drinks
- Customer Reviews:
Some Huel pouches may display illegible expiry date, when it is relatively easy to confuse year 2018 with 2019. In such cases please be assured the actual expiry year is 2019. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us immediately.
Oats, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Brown Rice Protein, Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, L-Choline Bitartrate, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Lycopene, Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Menaquinone-7, Vitamin A (as Retinol Palmitate), Niacin (as Niacinamide), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Potassium Iodide, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium-DPantothenate), Chromium Chloride, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), L-Methylfolate Calcium, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Biotin), Medium Chain Triglycerides (from coconut), Sunflower Oil Powder, Vanilla Flavor System (Artificial Vanilla Flavoring, Stevia, Sucralose) Acacia Gum, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum.
Huel is supplied as a micro fine powder, so can be used in various ways. For speed and convenience, simply add Huel to water and blend or shake well in a shaker. You can also use Huel like a flour to make cakes, cookies, etc.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In addition to that I am an airline pilot. Trips involved packing every meal for 5 days or more sometimes 2 weeks. A serious pain the butt.
I wanted to try Soylent but Soy and Dairy are on the list of things I can't eat. I tried making my own that didn't go well.
Then I found out about Huel.......
This stuff was life changing for me!!!! Suddenly I had all this energy. No stomach issues. I could eat this stuff all day. And I didn't have any negative side effects on Huel. All my GWI issues were suddenly non existent. I could think clearly, had 10 times the energy I normally had. I slept better. Heck even my hair felt better (likely a result of the better nutritional value my body was gaining).
This stuff is amazing. I recommend it to everyone I know. I happen to like the taste of the Vanilla. I have a pretty good sweet tooth and it tastes like a ice cream shake. I haven't tried the others. But you can make any flavor you want. Even curry sardine flavor and still get the same benefits.
It makes it so much easier to travel too. I just throw a bag in my flight case with a bottle of water and my blender bottle and I am good to go for the day. Then when I get to my hotel I have a regular (to me) meal. Rinse and repeat.
Get Huel, you will not regret it.
- CONSISTENCY: I see a lot of complaints about the consistency, and I think this is a fundamental mismatch of expectations. There is nothing wrong with the consistency, but it is different than other shakes. Unlike protein or diet shakes, this is not water soluble. Think about it… oats, rice, etc, do not dissolve in water! They remain solid, and so the fine powder dissipates but does not dissolve. It’s very easy to get out clumps if you follow the directions of adding it to a partial amount of water, stirring, adding more water, stirring again. And that’s by hand. I’ve also used it in a blender, which is great, but I’m glad it’s not necessary as my purpose for buying this included travel. I want to take this on the road with me to cut down on processed foods and salts when I am away on business.
- TASTE: Benign. It’s not particularly sweet or vanilla. It pretty much tastes like nothing. It certainly doesn’t taste bad or objectionable, though each person will clearly have a different palette and opinion. I’ve blended it with frozen fruit and water to good results.
- SATIETY: Two scoops keeps me satisfied for much longer than most other 300 cal meals. I was surprised. Sometimes I (healthy) snack every hour between meals, but I made it from 6am breakfast to lunch without trying.
- NUTRITION: I can only attest to how my body feels when consuming HUEL vs other meals that I did not prepare myself from whole ingredients. I enjoy an occasional meal out, but frequently eating not-home-cooked food makes me feel bloated and gross. I have not experienced any negative feelings consuming HUEL. The day after it arrived, I ate only HUEL, sometimes fruit blended in, so not 100%. Today I had it as two small meals, plus other whole foods / home prepared. It has been a substantial portion of my diet for 5 days and does not make me feel like eating typical processed foods or eating out. I have not experienced any stomach or bathroom problems that other people report when they are adjusting, and I did not start small and increase portions, as suggested.
At this point, I’m super stoked and plan to continue using this when I don’t have time to meal prep and the occasional breakfast. When I find the downside, if it is noteworthy, I’ll update my review.
However I’m not consuming it for the taste, but for the healths benefits and quick convenience so that’s what I’m going to review.
The consistency is decent and the meal is filling. I drank it slowly, and a couple of hours later I’m still full.
I’ll be updating once in a while as I progress.
4 stars for convenience. I docked one star because the package arrived with two scoops, however one of them was cracked. I can’t believe they charge two dollars per scoop.
UPDATE:: I just had my second shake and my gas is peeling the paint off the walls. Holy Hell!
After my first month of use, I lost 10 pounds. I have no problem sticking with the program for the most part. I cheat with an apple once in a while. I find adding cinnamon, that is if you like cinnamon, improves the flavor greatly.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.