BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 16, 2017
I bought this for my 3 1/2 year-old granddaughter and couldn't be happier! This was the first time I have assembled a bicycle and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was. My granddaughter absolutely loves the bike. She rides it to the playground everyday and even hugs it goodnight before putting it away! Her mom, my daughter, liked how easy it was to adjust the seat height.
I would recommend this bike for anyone's Little Princess.
on August 30, 2017
I'm soooo happy everything was as expected and so much more....my package came really fast I live in Trinidad and Tobago 🇹🇹 btw.
review image review image review image
on July 21, 2017
Only thing I dont like about it is the mirror doesnt illuminate the princesses very well
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2017
This was easy to put together and my daughter adores it!
on January 30, 2017
Easy to assemble and works great!
on December 23, 2007
The Princess bike is just what my granddaughter wanted and is well built and very colorful. Any little girl would be very happy with it. The only problem is a very minor one. The assembly instructions appear to be written as a "one size fits all" instruction for all Huffy bikes rather than specific instructions for this one, so some degree of interpretation is necessary. Anyone who has assembled children's toys or bikes in the past won't have a problem. Also, at one point, the instructions seem to imply the need for a torque wrench, which most people wouldn't have. Nonetheless, assembly is pretty easy, and the lack of a torque wrench shouldn't be a problem if judgment is used in place of an actual measurement of torque.
on January 7, 2008
We got this bike for my 4-year old daughter for Christmas and it is great. The perfect size and ease of maneurverability for her. She can easily pedal, stop and coast.
on April 10, 2009
the seller we got this from sent us one that was dirty in spots..i did clean it up and she loves it.
on January 3, 2017
We like this bike. But it's a little frustrating that the pedals don't move every time you move the wheels. It seems like they should be always in sync Maybe the Amazon guy who constructed it got it wrong.
on April 8, 2017
We got this for my daughters 3rd birthday. It is a great size for her and I think could last her a few years hopefully. She likes the design of it and is still getting used to pedaling but I think she will get it soon with a lil practice.