Truck Season Automotive Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 19, 2012
Amazon had the best price for this bicycle out of 3 stores, in one by $50. It is really priced to sell. Free shipping, too. It was delivered quickly and arrived in perfect condition. We were able to complete the small amount of assembly with the directions provided. I love my bike. The color is what I was looking for, and it also accomodates weight up to 275 lbs, I think,or maybe 300 lbs I forgot. I called the mfg and got that information. I bought a wicker basket and mirror for it, but I am going to take the mirror off because I can't see in it. The only thing that is disappointing about the bike is the amount of effort it takes to peddle up small inclines. I am in my late 50's and out of shape, so I can't blame that problem on the bicycle. I need to find a nice flat area to ride, because my neighborhood has all hills and valleys. I do plan to ride it more now that the weather has gotten cooler. Amazon is great for this purchase, and others we have made.
13 people found this helpful
on February 9, 2013
I ordered this bike on Christmas day to give to myself after my rusty one quit. I live on an island with no paved roads, only sand, and I'm happy to report that I get pretty good traction even in sand. I like having the front and rear fenders because after a rain the tires throw up a lot of wet stuff and the fenders offer protection. But best of all I love the seat! I've owned a bicycle for the past 60 years of my life and this is the most comfortable seat I've ever ridden on. Thanks Huffy.
on August 25, 2012
I used to ride my bike all the time when I was a child, I could say I lived on my bike. All day I was riding my bike and I loved it.
I have been walking alot lately and, my knees hurt so I have been wanting a bike for a long time. I really like the seat and, it is
so easy to just get on and ride it. I still am exercising but, now the impact on my knees is not so drastic anymore. I love it.
2 people found this helpful
on October 6, 2012
if it wasn't for amazon this grandma would be sitting ..watching tv..no more..saw this bike..thought if only..then..why nogt?!! love it. get many compliments on this huffy bike. mostly..its soo cute..it is and i love it..
4 people found this helpful
on December 25, 2012
I received the bike in a busted up box on Dec 18th. I was pretty worried based on previous feedback I had seen regarding this product, so I took pictures of the box. But because it was a Christmas gift that I wanted to wrap, it wasn't opened until Christmas morning. As was suspected, there was damage to the bike. The rear fender had a fairly large dent in it. I am going to return it for another and hope lightning doesn't strike me twice.
on September 8, 2012
I think the bike looks nice. It came partially assembled, but I did not have the right tools to assemble it so I took it to a local bike shop and they assembled it for $50.00. They also repaired the punctured tube for an additional $15.00. I hope it is well put together and safe. It's probably OK for the price.
4 people found this helpful
on August 9, 2012
Got this for my sister but was disappointed to discover the seat had a small tear upon arrival. Front fender was slightly bent, but easily bent back into shape. Also, the inner tube popped while being inflated, but thats probably my fault for not making sure it was seated correctly. Amazon comped 16 dollars for a new tube and the torn seat as an alternative to shipping the whole bike back. Gotta love their service!
5 people found this helpful
on February 15, 2013
i got it with a dent in the back fender as well the back tire tube broke as well... i wouldn't recommend it to any one really. i had to go and get it fixed at a bike shop and pay for another tube. super lame
on December 26, 2012
Arrived in timely manner, assembled with little trouble. Welding not up to usual bike standards but strong. Paint not really metallic and decals applied sloppily. At the low price however it is excellent value.
on January 12, 2013
Very poorly made of very thin metal. The wheels won't true up and it seems to wobble. This bike was a waste of money.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.