Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

• Huge
  • Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on August 20, 2010
I think the only thing that I can really say about this book is that it came off as very unrealistic to me. I would have a hard time believing that the author really understands what it's like to be an overweight teenager. I also think that the messages in this book leave much to be desired. I basically got the message that you can't be happy unless you're thin, and that losing weight is about becoming popular and getting boys. I personally think that weight loss should be about making yourself happy and being healthy. I mean, it's an interesting story I guess, but more than a bit misguided.
on July 15, 2014
I read Huge twice! This book was so fabulous and well written and was all about friendship! I might go read it again!
on July 31, 2013
This book would have been a quick read, but I kept getting distracted. I used to watch the show, so when I saw the book, I got really excited and just had to buy it. It was well worth the read. It's really interesting and I'm not sure that I've ever been so enthused by a book. By the end, I was quietly cheering along with the book. Seriously fantastic.
on April 10, 2013
It gave a very emotional and meaningful message of teamwork. It is a book every child and adult should read. I couldn't wait to watch the motion picture!
on May 26, 2011
Was really excited about this book.. :) Loved the show and needed the book asap. Thanks for the quick shipment.
on April 3, 2014
A really good book, and a very good and easy read. I would definitely recommend it to any age bracket for reading.