Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on September 11, 2012
One of the best items we've purchased. Our baby is very active. At two weeks he was able to flip himself over. Neck control was amazing by four weeks. He never stops kicking and pushing himself along. We bought him a Graco Bumper Jumper (perfect - just what we needed) but he was too small and would start sliding out of the leg holes. We bought this Hugga-Bebe and it is fabulous. I was half expecting a sort of inflatable bath-pillow type of thing but bought it anyway. What we received is a very cuddly soft pillow that velcro's around the baby before you put him in the bouncer (or swing - whatever). The jumper and Hugga-Bebe together are an every day part of his fun. He literally laughs out loud when we velcro him in his Hugga-Bebe because he's about to get in his jumper. For the reviewer who doesn't recommend for babies under 4 months: Harland's face is not buried in the front of the pillow. We make it higher in the back and although the front obstructs much of his view, it isn't against his face in any way. He doesn't have long vision yet and doesn't really care if he cannot see across the room. Lol. He is two months old today.
on July 5, 2012
First bought this because my 2 1/2 month old is a super busy baby and is tall enough for his bouncer already but obviously teeny in it even as big as he is. rolling blankets or towels was proving to be more ineffective than I was hoping so to Amazon I went and found this amazing thing. Thought about it for a while and finally ordered it. got here in a week ( military in germany so it takes longer ) and put my son in it after i opened it and he fit SO much better and he was immediately super happy and talking up a storm and jumping and moving around like crazy. it helps them get perfect posture I don't worry about how he's holding himself. He's strong for his age and in laps and being held he supports himself fine but had issues in the bouncer and this fixed that problem. He also loves chewing and licking it :P its nice and soft. recomending this to all my friends with babies and toddlers since these are great for the bucket swings too :D love that i can use it for my 3 year old if I want to
review image review image
on April 26, 2011
This is a life saver and I wish that I had known about the product sooner. Our son is small for his age and he has not been able to use most of his toys/items that requires him to be upright. With this product, he fits perfectly into his doorway jumper and exersaucer. I'm sure before the summer is up we'll find other items for him to use it with, but as for right now, these are the main items that we wanted him to use for development but he would always get frustrated because he didn't fit. We tried wrapping a blanket around him at other parents suggestions and it just didn't work. Now he has a comfortable seat that helps him fit right into anything that he needs it for. It's plush and extremely comfortable so it makes his harder feeling seats more comfortable in addition to allowing him to fit and use them. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has a child that just doesn't quite fit in one of the mentioned items. Don't wait, it's totally worth the money and you'll get a ton of use out of it. We love it!
on April 18, 2010
This product does everything it claims - Wow !! I bought this for my Grand - daughter, and it has been wonderful for both of us !! She can now sit in her swing, her jumper, and her seat in comfort, and I don't have to hold her constantly. She is a snug-a-bug baby, so I think she feels comforted by the way it surrounds her. I absolutely recommend this to one and all. I do feel it is a bit expensive for what it is, and think that more people could buy them for their little loved ones if it was a bit cheaper. Then it would not seem like such an extravagant purchase for new Mommys. Every baby needs one of these !! The only other dislike I have is I wish it had a washable cover, although it is washable - it takes a very long time to dry !! I highly recommend. Hugga-Bebe Infant Support Cushion (Green)
on June 18, 2013
I bought this when my disabled son was trached, vented and could not sit up. I had to do something to get him up off his back for lung health. I bought this so he got sit in his exosaucer. He would flop over before after we put him in it he sat up great and was thrilled to be able to play. No longer flopping over on his face with out it. He was happier and safer in it. MY sons PT/OT started recommending it to their patients. Now I have passed ours on to a friend to use with her special needs daughter. Awesome product!!!!! Totally worth every penny.
on June 8, 2011
I would recommend buying it when your baby is 3months if he/she have a good head control muscle it would support the baby a 100%. I discover the Hugga-bebe Infant Support Cushion when my son was just turning 4months, i wish i bought it sooner because my son totally love this product. We use it on his jumperoo and it totally supported him, he no longer fall in forward or backward. I do wish it came with drool pads or something but i just put a bib on him or put a diaper cloth on top cause he does soak them wet with drool. It is a washable product though. Also Hugga Bebe is made with a very soft material but its thick so it gets hot in summer time. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because of the price but great invention.
on October 29, 2011
LOVE this support cushion. I have a bouncy swing that we hang from the doorway for my 4 month old and the seat isn't adjustable so it is too wide for such a little guy just learning to sit up. I saw this cushion in a catalog and went on Amazon to see if they had it too and to my luck they did! Free shipping and all! Definitely one of the best things I've purchased for my son. He used to fall over in his swing and get annoyed and now he loves it! I would highly recommend this to all parents who have a bouncy, a walker, or something similar. It even works in the playground swings! Washes well too. I just chucked it right in the washing machine by itself. GREAT invention for babies!!!
on August 25, 2011
The Baby Einstein jumper seat was rather shallow and wide for my 4-month-old. She is still a supported seater, but loves to bounce in the jumper at daycare which holds her much better (Fisher-Price Jungle Jumperoo). This is the only thing of its' kind that I found that would snuggly hold her in the jumper so she wouldn't wobble all around and cry. As soon as I put her in the jumper with this support cushion, she stopped crying. Success!

I plan to use this cushion when I get a high chair until my baby is able to support her upper body. I also look forward to using this in a baby swing in the park.

This is a cushion. It's not foam and it's not an air cushion. It's also adjustable!
on June 6, 2011
The only reason I didnt give this poduct 5 sars is because it should be purchased at about 2.5-3 months and I waited until 4. Absolutly wonderful to prop up a young baby in a walker or entertainment circle. It give a little one the added support before their little neck mucsles are ready to do it by themselves. Not to mention i could walk away for a couple of minutes and know that my little girl wouldnt get itred and bump her chin or head on anything. It is a bit difficult to get on and off the baby- but I love mine and still use itin the entertainment circle at 6 months because my little girl is a little small for the seat.
on September 11, 2011
I was so excited when i saw a video review for this! I ordered it instantly. It works great! my 3 month old can fit in his bounce bounce baby now and enjoy it! It helps support him so he doesnt fall over on the toys, and instead he can grabb and play with them.. Dont give up when at first if your baby doesnt seem to like it. My son cried the first three attempts of putting it on him and then in the bouncer.. What i decied to do was just put it on him and walk around with him at first.. once he got use to it then i tried him in the toy and he loved it.. :) now he uses it no problem! Great purchase!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.