Huggaroo Hot & Cold Weighted Eye Mask for Headache Relief with Lavender Aromatherapy, Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Color||Blue and Black|
|Closure Type||Hook and Loop|
About this item
- Soft and luxurious fabric - plush on one side and silky on the other
- Patented microwavable hot pack insert for ultimate comfort
- The silky side feels ice cold, while the plush side feels cool
- May also be enjoyed as a weighted sleep mask
- Designed by perfectionists in Nashville, TN, USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Comfortable and versatile
- Enjoy the Huggaroo Hot & Cold Eye Mask as:
- Warm eye compress: treat your sinuses and eyelids to soothing, moist heat
- Cold eye compress: relax and rejuvenate with a pleasant cool sensation
- Sleep mask: use as lightweight or weighted sleep mask
- Easily secures around your head with velcro in the back
- Lavender aromatherapy model; an unscented version is available as well (see table below)
1 Microwavable Hot Pack
1 Washable Cover
1 Gel Ice Pack
|Color||Blue and black|
|Size and weight||28 x 5 inches. One size fits all. 10 oz|
|Cover||100% polyester fabric|
|Hot pack insert||100% polyester fabric filled with flaxseeds, lavender, peppermint, chamomile, lemongrass|
|Gel ice pack insert||PVC envelope filled with CMC, glycerol, water|
|Huggaroo Hot & Cold Eye Mask with Lavender||Huggaroo Hot & Cold Eye Mask, Unscented||Huggaroo Head & Sinus Wrap with Lavender||Huggaroo Head & Sinus Wrap, Unscented||Huggaroo Head & Sinus Wrap, Unscented||Huggaroo Gel Ice Wrap|
|Ingredients||Flaxseeds, lavender, peppermint, chamomile, lemongrass / Gel ice pack||Flaxseeds / Gel ice pack||Clay beads, flaxseeds, lavender, chamomile, peppermint, lemon grass||Clay beads and flax seeds||Clay beads and flax seeds||9 gel ice packs|
|Weight||10 oz||10 oz||1.8 lb||1.8 lb||1.8 lb||1 lb|
|Size||28 x 5 inches. One size fits all.||28 x 5 inches. One size fits all.||28 x 6 inches. One size fits all||28 x 6 inches. One size fits all||28 x 6 inches. One size fits all||33.5 x 6 inches. One size fits all|
Huggaroo began as a creative outlet at the kitchen table of Drs. Wendy and Martin Jordanov in Nashville, Tennessee. Their first creations were microwavable heating pads and children’s weighted blankets. Encouraged by family and friends, Wendy and Martin launched Huggaroo in 2016 so they can share their products with a wider audience. In a few short years, Huggaroo has grown from kitchen table to a respected international brand.
Our mission is simple: create superior products that improve people’s lives, take care of our customers, and share our success with nonprofits we love.
Get the best quality
Support a small business in the USA
Help us make a difference
To use warm (microwavable hot pack only)
- Put on a clean, dry plate first. Then microwave on high for 20 seconds the very first time.
- If not hot enough, try 40 seconds, then 60 seconds (max heating time). Allow to cool to room temp between heating cycles.
- You may microwave the eye mask with the hot insert inside or the hot insert alone. Do not microwave the gel ice pack.
To use cold
- Keep gel ice pack in freezer for at least 4 hours prior to use.
- Do not microwave the gel ice pack! It is for cold therapy only.
- ALWAYS microwave on a clean, dry plate.
- NEVER place directly inside microwave. Keep fabric away from oil and food residue.
- Turn the carousel ON. Product must be spinning throughout heating cycle.
- Machine wash cover only on cold, gentle cycle.
- Do not microwave the gel ice pack! It is for cold therapy only.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 28 x 5 x 1 inches; 10 Ounces
- Item model number : HHCEM1AT
- Date First Available : January 20, 2020
- Manufacturer : Huggaroo
- ASIN : B084289CD5
Best Sellers Rank:
#73,973 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #241 in Sleep Masks
- Customer Reviews:
This eye mask should be used warm, not hot. The eye mask and its contents may be very hot after microwaving! Please protect yourself and your loved ones by exercising caution and common sense when heating and handling. Inspect product for damage after each heating cycle and prior to use. Do not use if the product is damaged. Heat only as directed. Do not use if you have neuropathy from diabetes or any other cause and have decreased perception of pain or temperature.
ﬂaxseeds, lavender, peppermint, chamomile, and lemon grass
To use warm: Microwave on high for 20 seconds the very ﬁrst time. If not warm enough, try 40 seconds the next time, then 60 seconds (max heating time). This product should be used warm, not hot. Allow your eye mask to cool to room temp between heating cycles. Always use a clean, dry plate to microwave. Keep away from oil. Carousel must be on and spinning throughout the heating cycle. To use cool: Place in a large ziplock bag and keep in the freezer for at least 4 hours prior to use.
Read and follow all directions. Use only as directed. Supervision by a competent adult is required.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Todd M. on February 13, 2020
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.