|Price:||$42.54 ($0.56 / Count) & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days. Ships from and sold by Britt & Jules in easy-to-open packaging.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.71 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers for Newborn, Big Pack, 76 Count
There is a newer version of this item:
- Newborn Diapers fit newborn babies up to 10 lbs.
- Diapers include an umbilical cord cut-out to gently protect your baby's belly button as it heals
- Little Snugglers have a wetness indicator that changes color when wet to let you know when your baby needs a change
- Softness inside and out, with a breathable, comfy outer diaper cover and quilted, flexible inner pad. Soft graphics with Winnie the Pooh and friends
- Little Snugglers Newborn diapers are specially shaped to fit little legs - even when they haven't uncurled yet and pocketed back waistband to help keep in the runny mess.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Also, the tabs on these diapers actually stay when they're adhered, and that makes a big difference in stopping leaks. (In fact, no leaks with these diapers--and that's pretty impressive.)
Our son didn't get a rash from these, either, which is a plus.
We like them. They get the job done.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Needed just a few more newborn sized diapers and this pack was perfect. great amount and worked great for my babyPublished 2 months ago by lsp0605
The only diapers my son uses and its so nice to have them at your door!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Our 2 week old daughter filled these to overflowing every two hours. Nearly every time we check her, she was soaked. How can they not hold that small of a bladder?Published 6 months ago by R