Huggies OverNites Diapers, Size 5, Big Pack, 52 Count
- HUGGIES Overnites Size 5 Diapers fit babies over 27 lbs
- Overnites is our most absorbent nighttime diaper to keep baby comfortable and dry at night with up to 12 hours of leak protection to help mom and baby sleep better
- Overnites have the LEAK LOCK design to keep wetness where it belongs and help maintain healthy skin for your baby
- HUGGIES overnight diapers have the SnugFit waistband and unique tabs for a secure fit
- Adorable graphics, featuring Sleepy Winnie the Pooh Disney designs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Sure, perhaps they didn't change the absorbency, they changed the amount. Hence, the diaper is no longer as absorbent.
2) Apologies don't keep diapers from leaking at night. Maybe Pampers will.
Here's what I did, since these are expensive. My daughter wears size 5 diapers. I put one on at night PLUS a size 6 over that, so she is wearing 2 diapers. NO leaks and no damp clothes in the morning! In the morning I remove the size 5 and I keep the size 6 diaper on her since it is almost completely dry. It is a cheaper way to do it if you're on a budget, just get the next size up diaper and double up. You can get a box of 112 size 6 Huggies diapers on Amazon for about $35 subscribe & save .... these overnights are about $20 for 44.
Hope this helps someone. I will stop ordering these.
EDITED: Dropping to 1 star. We have leaks every. single. night. He his soaked up to his underarms. Every morning I am washing his sheets, mattress cover, pajamas and of course, him. Maybe I need to go up in size but he's not that big and he shouldn't need to go to a size 6. I have no ideas on another good overnight diaper, I had been using cloth diapers and they had been working great, no leaks at all, but stopped using when he only needed diapers at nighttime.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Huggies overnights are the only overnight diapers that actually work for us! We've never had these leak. I've tried 2 other brands and they've both leaked. Very happy with Huggies!Published 6 months ago by Ginger Brown
This overnight diaper did not hold. The absorption is not so much better than regular diapers.Published 8 months ago by Pinkhama
The best diaper on the market! Far more absorbent than any other, Huggies Overnites are used in our home day and night. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Bailey
Like others, I have had to change sheets every morning for the past 2 weeks. I tried the smaller size, I tried bigger sizes, to no avail. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Tanya