Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 27, 2015
Didn't seem like my daughter noticed a difference in the cool alert ones from any other pull up, but worked fine as a regular pull up
on July 7, 2011
I'm not overly impressed by these pull-ups - they leak (urine) from time to time and the "cool alert" doesn't seem to have any impact. They are also pretty expensive. Although I prefer Pampers diapers in general over Huggies - I like the easy open/close sides on these rather than the tear away on Pampers pull-ups. So, although they aren't a home run in my book -- I'll continue to use them on my daughter.
on June 5, 2013
My kids don't notice the cool alert at all. We were pampers cruisers users before pull ups and these work just as well for accidents. Easy open sides are very important to us - easy to open and easy to wrap up & throw away.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 28, 2014
Not so terrific as was advertised. The cool alert doesn't work at all on her ... I can't feel any difference in them either. They're still just as warm as the normal diapers are, even after a few minutes. Well, I tried them and I'm not impressed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 14, 2007
I thought this was something different than the cool alert pull-ups since it is called wetness liner on the site. But, when I got the product, it was indeed the cool alert pull-ups. The cool alert does not seem to phase our daughter any more than wetting in a regular diaper. They are easier to pull up and down for the several unsuccessfull trips to the potty chair, but other than that, we have seen no real difference. I was hoping the wetness liner would help, but obviously these have either been discontinued or was just an old name for cool alert.
on July 10, 2013
The wetness indicator was nice, for gauging, whether or not my daughter had indeed gone in her diaper, and how much, but the coolness alert, had no impact on her potty training. She never made any indication, that she even noticed the "Cool" feeling.
on December 12, 2013
My kids love these. Only issue is the sides are made to come apart so they can be removed like a regular diaper... well sometimes, they can come apart from pulling them.
on July 23, 2012
My 2 yr old said ouch when I put the first one on her. She would just keep taking them off. After that she didnt care and she leaves them on for a long time. These haven't worked on her.
I thought a long time ago 3 yrs ago my son used these well to potty train. maybe they made them different.
on January 27, 2013
My twins enjoy the princess print but pampers easy ups are a lot better at preventing leaks. I'd say that pull ps are good if you're kid is mostly potty trained and I definitely recommend pampers easy ups if your kid still has some learning to do!
on April 15, 2013
I was excited to try the cool alert but the yellow on pull up made my daughter leg and color go yellow . Only one time my daughter notice when she felt the cool
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.