Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pull-Ups Training Pants with Learning Designs for Boys, 2T-3T, 74 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Style: Learning Designs|Size: 2T-3T, 74 Count|Change

on February 16, 2016
My toddler turns 3 in May. He was wearing size 6 diapers and one size cloth diapers before we started potty training last month. He was interested in potty training 6 months ago so I got the 2T-3T size originally but they were too small even though the 2T-3T underwear fits great. He only wears these on at night and can easily pull them on and off to use the potty. Didn't leak and fit comfortably.

Like other moms, I rely on quality Amazon reviews to make my purchase decisions. If you found this review helpful I would really appreciate you clicking, "Yes," next to, "Was this review helpful to you?" Thank you!
Style: Cool and Learn|Size: 3T-4T, 66 Count|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Real man pullup exercises, that's another story.

Our LO is 2, he is using these for training now. We have used the Pull-Ups night time and we really like those. Comparing the 2, the night time is thicker than the day time, there is velco on the sides for easy removal but re-attaching them is not as easy as they curl up, if they made the velcro just a bit wider it would help.

The diapers are very cool to look at as well, Photos attached the one with Tow-Mater (right) is day time and Jake (night time) on the left.
review image review image
on May 19, 2014
My son is 2 1/2 and 25 pounds He is very skinny, He wears 18 month/24 month pants. The 2t/3t are uncomfortably tight on him. I will order a larger size. They look great and my son loved the design, we just need a large size.
on April 7, 2015
Style: Cool and Learn|Size: 4T-5T, 56 Count|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
They didn't have pull-ups when my children were little. Heck, they didn't have the elastic leg disposable diapers until my youngest was several months old! I have mixed feelings about pull-ups. On one hand, they sure help with not having to do as much laundry, but on the other, they really are just a different form of diapers. There is no real incentive for the child to not pee in them. I stayed with my 3 year old twin grandsons yesterday. They are in pull-ups. They continually refused to go potty. Even if they had, they still would have needed help getting their pants and pull-ups pulled down. Changing them was a bit of a pain. I had to remove their pants to put on a dry pull-up. I wouldn't have had to do that for a diaper. I also found it difficult to determine which picture went in the back. I noticed on this set that the word "back" is pretty obvious. It wasn't on the ones I was using yesterday. I think I got them on right!

I also have a grand daughter who has recently potty trained. They used pull-ups for a short while, but found she was getting a rash with them. She has done better in regular underwear. I guess the convenience/dependence argument will depend on the child needing the assistance. It's up to the parent to decide which will work best for them. At least there are choices!
on June 29, 2015
After three children of various activity ranges I have put diapers through the crucible. I’ve used name brands and store brands and out of everything I have tried the Huggies Pull-Ups have been a game changer. These pull-ups have a soft fabric like material with Velcro so that my son can use the “Big Boy Potty” and then pull the diaper back up. Other popular brands have an elastic style side that will tear away and if my boy is restless when he is getting one put on her can destroy it before it’s had any use. These he can take off and put on himself at 2 and it has really helped us with getting him to use the potty. We were able to potty train our son in half of the time that it took to potty train our other two children. These are worth the cost and if you have the subscription service they are actually cheaper than most of the items in my local grocery store. The picture is one I found online to demonstrate what the sides look like.
review image
on October 10, 2015
Interestingly enough before we got through the entire box our son decided to keep pullups dry all the time during awake time. He is a little over 2.5 years old. Maybe it was a combination of these and him being ready. We didn't force it but he seemed to be more aware of wet pullups lately when using these.
on November 29, 2015
As a baby my son only wore pampers diapers so naturally when we switched to "big boy diapers" we first tried the pampers easy ups. They were very big and bulky not much difference between their regular diaper. As a first time mother I was a little disappointed because I had thought it would be a bigger difference. I gave pull-ups a try and haven't regretted it since. They are more of what I expected "big boy diapers" to be. I love that they have his favorite characters on them with the wet design that disappears to let him know he had pee peed. He learned fairly quickly to know when he had to go. We still use these at night for the night time accidents and will continue to use until he no longer needs them. I love the price and the convince of having them shipped to me monthly. I no longer have to make those "oh no we are out of diapers runs" anymore. I recommend pull ups to all of my first time mother friends.
I got these for my 2 year-old grandson who has been very interested in using the potty lately and I thought the cooling sensation might be the extra push he needs in the beginning. He weighs 40 pounds and wears 3T or 4T clothing (he's very sturdy!). His older brother loves the Disney characters so much (Jake and the Never Land Pirates® and Lightning McQueen®) that he begs to wear them as well even though he's fully potty trained.

I am a fan of Huggies because they fit my grandson well. The pants don't hold a large volume of urine, but then, they're not meant to replace a diaper. The padded "briefs" slide on and off easily so that he can help in pulling them down and up -- just like "big boy" toddler underwear. The sides are easy to "rip" open if in a hurry and when they can't quite make it to the toilet on time. They are thinner than a diaper and easily used under regular clothing.

We are still working on potty training and it's difficult for me to really review the cooling strip feature -- suffice to say my grandson isn't providing me a lot of verbal feedback! He definitely does, however, want to remove the pants quickly as soon as he starts to wet them. I know that training a child to use the potty instead of the diaper is not an easy process, and there are many different approaches to success and I feel that Pull-Ups are a nice transition from diapers to underwear.

A good product and a neat idea. Hopefully with continued use we will see progress. I don't see why girls wouldn't like these designs as well!
on October 5, 2015
My son just turned 2 sept 3rd and well on the road to being potty trained!! I'm not 100% sure if i can accredit all of it to these but atlest 75%. Before he would potty sometimes but would pee his underpants all day. I got these and the very first time he peed in them he came to me and wanted it changed. Would take him straight to toilet. We used up the box and then went only to underwear all day and now are only using pull-ups at nap, bedtime or if we will be out for extended amounts of time. I totally recommend these to any parent/grandparent or person caring for a child and thinks they want to introduce potty training.
on January 7, 2016
I have been using disposable training pants for a few weeks now (for my 3 year old boy) without being too particular about the brand and have been mostly been buying what is on sale. These are the only training pants that actually help 'train' them. Mostly with the other brands it has just been convenient that you can pull them up and down and that they hold or soak up the urine. For a day or two I tried using real underwear and my son would end up coming to me walking funny saying that he had to go pee pee (he had already gone to the bathroom hence the walking funny part.) ;) With the cool alert when he goes in his pull up he now comes (still walking funny) and tells me has has to go. So to me its a win win. He recognizes that he has gone to the bathroom without the mess like regular underwear. I would highly recommend these pull ups. I would also recommend skipping the "learning designs" ones all together because for the most the are covered up by clothes and aren't seen anyway.