Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.00 shipping
+ $3.25 shipping
+ $5.09 shipping
HuggleHounds Plush Corduroy Durable Knotties Moose Dog Toy
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- 5 squeakers to keep your pet's attention, 1 in each paw and one in the body
- Antlers feature a super-fun crinkle material for added interest
- Lined with HuggleHounds super-durable, patent-pending Tuffut Technology, delivering the strongest plush toy for your pet.
- No external seams that aggressive chewers can open easily
- Machine washable, air dry for best results
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Plush, Durable Knottie Moose Dog Toy
Think You’ve Got Toy Trouble? Well Never Fear, They’re Always Worth the Price!
One of the chief complaints we hear about dog toys is they don’t last, and people wrongly assume that could make them a waste of money. Below are a few of the many reasons you should always feel good about spending your hard-earned money on toy for your dog:
1. Toys help with dog’s emotional balance. Dogs that get the necessary physical and mental stimulation tend to be healthier and more emotionally well-balanced.
2. Playing with toys stimulates your dog’s mind and promotes problem solving skills.
3. Toys keep dogs busy. And guess what? When your dog is busy, he doesn’t have time to get into trouble.
4. Toys help fulfill instinctive drives like ripping and shredding, hunting and finding food, and chasing and herding.
5. Toys help dogs expend energy. Fetching and retrieving helps expend all that pent up canine energy. And when you’re an active participant in the fun, you get the added benefit of bonding time with your pup. So go ahead, grab a toy and join the fun!
And of course, there’s another reason toys are such an important investment for your dog. Even if (or when) the toy gets shredded or damaged, just remember, that could have been your shoe, your sock, your power cord, your rug, your. ..well, you get the picture.
Never deprive your dog of toys because you think they’re a waste of money. Toys are made to be played with, and with dogs, that can sometimes mean total destruction. And that’s another reason why selecting the right toy – one designed and manufactured with utmost safety in mind – is so crucial. Consider the purchase an investment in your dog’s emotional well-being.
Here’s a few tips for making your pets toys last a little longer:
1. Change out toys every week. When it comes to toys, novelty seems to be something dogs love.
2. Keep at least one toy out of reach and use it for special occasions - as a reward during training, or to ensure your pup gets that 'wow factor' from a new toy every so often.
3. Some toys are tougher than others – our HuggleHounds Ruff Tex, for instance, is the best choice for aggressive chewers.
4. Toys made from material might have a shorter life expectancy, especially if you have a 'shredder' on your hands, so sit back and enjoy watching your dog rip it to pieces (make sure he doesn’t ingest any of it) and properly dispose of any small pieces.
Keep in mind, even if missing a head or limb, toys are still cherished by your dog. Once they’ve 'de-stuffed' their toys (and the squeaker’s been safely removed!) many dogs seem to appreciate the toy’s 'carcass' as the best part and will continue to play with it. Remember, all HuggleHounds toys can be washed (even that fun, flattened carcass).
A small investment in toys is worth a happy and mentally healthy dog!
Your dog’s safety is your responsibility.
Choose toys that are appropriate based on pet size and pet habits.
Never leave your dog alone with a toy.
No toy is indestructible.
Loose parts can present a choking hazard or an intestinal blockage.
Inspect all toys regularly.
If any part of a toy becomes damaged or separated, replace the toy.
Always supervise your dog during play in order to prevent accidental swallowing of any part of a toy.
If your dog swallows any part of a toy, take your dog to a veterinarian immediately.
Keep this toy away from children.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: HuggleHounds Plush Corduroy Durable Knotties Moose Dog Toy, Mini
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||9 inches x 2.5 inches x 5 inches||7.5 inches x 12 inches x 5 inches||4 inches x 9 inches x 3.75 inches||9 inches x 2.5 inches x 5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.15 pounds||0.35 pounds||0.2 pounds||0.25 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I am very happy and Bear it with Hugglehounds toys and will definitely purchase another one for Bear's birthday
UPDATE: By the end of Day one, Moosy's face was almost ripped open. Seams are weaker in the face where the beard is. (Meaning brain surgery is most likely tmrw). Love the idea, as stated before.. but it's just a really well made stuffed toy thats better for a single pet, or a dog that isn't that active with toys or for just snuggling. My dogs played with it in normal play mode, nothing aggressive, and it's been altered in under a day.
So far, after zig zag stitching back and forth across each leg and reattaching the head (also zigzag stitch), nothing has come undone and they play tug of war pretty hard.
I am fully expecting it to last for a very long time now that I've reinforced all the seams.....the fabric is very hard for them to tear, but I'd like for it to come with more than one line of stitching attaching the legs....that is an obvious weak link that the dogs know to exploit right away!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Basically my golden puppy's favorite toy (and she has a lot of toys). It's tough, well-designed, soft, yet hefty enough to heave down the hall for scrambling canine delight. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Matthew Fisk
NOT GOOD FOR 40 POUND DOGS THAT SLIGHTLY CHEW...our dog chewed all the legs and arms off, but the moose face and body are still in tact, so it's not awful:)Published 1 month ago by Thomas Nails
Delivered as advertised. My aggressive chewing Lab completely dismantled the entire toy in about 20 minutes. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Gerald Farley
Worse toy I could have ever gotten. It said indistructable. Not true. My medium size beagle hound pitbull mix is a a very aggressive chewer. She had ruined this toy within an hour. Read morePublished 3 months ago by LBJ
While we thought this product was supposed to be durable, we have had to sew on the legs back on several times after play by our Golden Retriever. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Don Lindeman
I wouldn't say this is the most durable toy in the world but, for a plush dog toy it's fantastic! This is our third replacement for our beloved "Racoodie" and 2 large... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Eric MacNeil
This toy was destroyed by my 6 month old blue heeler pup in less than 15 minutes. The beard was off in less than 5. Very disappointingPublished 4 months ago by Sandy K.